aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

My mate pushed me into a huge patch of nettles when I was little... cunt got such a battering.

Oh My Apple Pie is amazing, but not as amazing as those core ice creams! The raspberry and white choc one is fucking lush.

I have tried the Karamel Sutra and the Doughble Whammy Core kind, wasn't that impressed, the fudge stuff was pretty ming. My missus is all about the Maple Syrup flavour one at the moment. I'm not keen.

German McDonalds know how to get things done. Sausage sandwich and beer. Magnificent country.

Some of the stuff on there looks awful. chicken and shrimp burger? Pork and seaweed doughnut? Crikey.

However I'd be into a nacho burger or the burger crust pizza. Amazing.

German McDonalds know how to get things done. Sausage sandwich and beer. Magnificent country.

Some of the stuff on there looks awful. chicken and shrimp burger? Pork and seaweed doughnut? Crikey.

However I'd be into a nacho burger or the burger crust pizza. Amazing.

I liked the sound of the pork and seaweed doughnut.

Getting to see Flatliners, Polar Bear Club and A Wilhelm Scream down in Bristol in August. Looks like there's a perk to being dragged to shit weddings afterall.

That's a great line-up of bands, for a wedding. Which one do you think will get the most grannies up dancing?

A Wilhelm Scream have got ridiculous shredding and tight as shit harmonies which I think the older attendees will appreciate. Talent is talent.

The gig just so happens to be happening the day after this wedding I have to go to. Some bank holiday monday all dayer, in a venue with 3 stages, like some sort of mini festival. Incredible timing. I just need to get hideously drunk and violent at this wedding to pass the time. Hipflask!

Guest Bob Knob
Killer Joe, just wow. Never thought I'd actually think of Matthew McConaughey as a "proper actor" instead of a pretty boy who only does shitty rom-coms.

You've obviously never seen Contact. A fine film so it is.