aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

I dig Theme Hospital. But I also like increasing the speed of rollercoasters so they go too fast, blow up, and kill everyone. You can't do that on Theme Hospital.

A compelling argument. I enjoy filling my hospital with sick people then firing all the doctors, turning the heating through the roof and watching them all die.

xx

• Upvote 2

A compelling argument. I enjoy filling my hospital with sick people then firing all the doctors, turning the heating through the roof and watching them all die.

xx

Respect. I like killing everyone in games where the aim is usually to do the exact opposite. Yet if they brought out a game called "Kill Everyone" where you just had to kill everyone, it wouldn't be fun. It wouuld probably end up being more fun trying to save them and be their mate.

• Upvote 1

That's the best news I've had all day. Someone I know is called Rhino. Brilliant.

Sadly it's not because of my ferocity or rage or tendency to charge at people and gore them to death. One of the girls at work calls me Ryano, she has a weird accent and it made it sound like Rhino, and it just evolved from there. It's still cool as fuck though.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to generalise a bit here, but what the hell. Why do all PC gamers (and "nerds" ingeneral) think they are really intelligent? They all seem to be the type of guys that have an argument for everything and never take other people's opinions on. They also interupt a lot.

What's with that?

• Upvote 1

I'm going to generalise a bit here, but what the hell. Why do all PC gamers (and "nerds" ingeneral) think they are really intelligent? They all seem to be the type of guys that have an argument for everything and never take other people's opinions on. They also interupt a lot.

What's with that?

n00b

What's with that?

NERDS tend to do well at school so they think they're dead smart and then they hang around with people who think the same way as they do from an early age because the not-nerds at school either don't want anything to do with them or give them shit for daring to be good at maths. As a result of the shit that's given to them and never really getting to know anyone outside of the other nerds they might decide that everyone who doesn't think that being good at maths is an ok thing must be stupid and is the enemy. That's why they sometimes get defensive very quickly and argue about things that most people don't care about.

On the other hand some of them are just dicks and there's no excusing that.

• Upvote 3