aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

My ace-ics for today are getting back from my first day of placement having spent all day helping kids with work, setting up experiments and building cars with them for the Toyota Challenge in my lunchbreak. Felt like a really worthwhile way to spend my day.

Also, booked flights for SXSW in March so really excited for the festival, meeting up with some close friends I don't get to see too often and being able to walk into a guitar shop and try out any guitar here: Left handed guitars - left handed guitar, left hand guitars, lefty guitars, left-handed guitars, left handed guitar store, left hand guitar shop, adirondack spruce tops, left handguitar dealer, lefty guitars, left handed guitar store, Left hand Acous. Hoping to come back with a Mustang or Jaguar.

Finally, just been loving this song and video today: EXCLUSIVE: Jenny and Johnny Walk the Dark Side | SPIN.com. Ace to hear Jenny Lewis making good pop music again.

...and I think I'm done!

Maybe Pakistanis aren't traditional munchers of butteries?

That sounds dangerously like racial profiling to me.

I think a survey should be sent out to the entirity of the British Pakistani contingent as to their buttery preferences so the issue can be handled on a case by case basis, rather than generalising in such a potentially offensive way.

For shame!

xx

That sounds dangerously like racial profiling to me.

I think a survey should be sent out to the entirity of the British Pakistani contingent as to their buttery preferences so the issue can be handled on a case by case basis, rather than generalising in such a potentially offensive way.

For shame!

xx

Let's give it a bash. :up:

Today's ace-ic is buying wine from my local shop, which is run by white people, and getting ID'd... By a child. I don't know why that is ace actually. Was it the look on their face when they saw my Crimestoppers mugshot? Or was it seeing them count on their fingers to work out my age from my DOB? It was all good.

White people, eh? Hate those honkies.

• Upvote 1

Today's ace-ic is buying wine from my local shop, which is run by white people, and getting ID'd... By a child. I don't know why that is ace actually. Was it the look on their face when they saw my Crimestoppers mugshot? Or was it seeing them count on their fingers to work out my age from my DOB? It was all good.

White people, eh? Hate those honkies.

Folk under 18 aren't allowed to sell alcohol. You should report them :up:

Folk under 18 aren't allowed to sell alcohol. You should report them :up:

I'm not sure that's entirely correct. Supermarkets have under 18s on the checkouts all the time but they need to get an ok from someone over 18 to sell alcohol every time a customer turns up with some.

I'm not sure that's entirely correct. Supermarkets have under 18s on the checkouts all the time but they need to get an ok from someone over 18 to sell alcohol every time a customer turns up with some.

You ruin all my wild speculation with your boring "facts". This is the Internet, NOBODY WANTS ACCURATE INFORMATION.