aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

I'll be awaiting some sort of semi-review from yourself to see whether i want it or not...

Busy tonight so only had a chance to play it a little, make a character, start career, start an online camp, etc. Fights are much improved from last year's game tho and career mode is ENORMOUS! If you liked 2009, GET IT! Seriously impressed.

Cause I got it on pre-order I got an Ultimate Fight Night best of DVD free and the PS3 version has five exclusive blu-ray quality full fights on the game disc plus PS exclusive fighters. Think 360 has some exclusive stuff too, but think it might just be fighters.

Mini-review complete! :up:

Busy tonight so only had a chance to play it a little, make a character, start career, start an online camp, etc. Fights are much improved from last year's game tho and career mode is ENORMOUS! If you liked 2009, GET IT! Seriously impressed.

Cause I got it on pre-order I got an Ultimate Fight Night best of DVD free and the PS3 version has five exclusive blu-ray quality full fights on the game disc plus PS exclusive fighters. Think 360 has some exclusive stuff too, but think it might just be fighters.

I'm glad they've improved the career mode as i got bored with it last time after i'd won the title. Will probably pick it up next week then. Cheers :up:

This excites me. I've not cared about computer games that much for a while but this one looks so good and the reviews say its a must buy. Who knows, with this and Red Dead Redemption perhaps I will play a game that isn't Fifa 10 for once! Just have to finish my exams and gain employment first.

BBC iPlayer is totally ace when you don't have TV, have finished a book and want to wile away a few hours to put off doing something :)

Although, I just checked out something called "The Scheme". What the shit have I just watched?!

I was shocked in the title sequence, someone shooting up heroin?? Surely they can't be allowed to show that, and maybe that's what the delayed broadcasting is about...

That girl doing the "dancing" wtf, I've seen more graceful seizures. HOW has she won medals? Plus turns out that Marvin guy is 30, makes me wonder, who old was that lassy when he got with her if she's 18 and just ouf of jail?

I did laugh my arse off at most of it though.

I was shocked in the title sequence, someone shooting up heroin?? Surely they can't be allowed to show that, and maybe that's what the delayed broadcasting is about..

I heard that was due to one of them being arrested or up in court. In trouble, anyway!

Hayley Williams. Accidentaly tweeting a pic of her boobies, both for hilarity sake and the obvious joy of titties.

She now claims she was hacked but she got it down in 5 minutes so obviously not a hack. But as always with the internet, cannot be unseen.

EDIT: I bet my bottom dollar Lucky is now frantically searching google. :up:

Hayley Williams. Accidentaly tweeting a pic of her boobies, both for hilarity sake and the obvious joy of titties.

She now claims she was hacked but she got it down in 5 minutes so obviously not a hack. But as always with the internet, cannot be unseen.

I think I might love her. She/Paramore were somewhat under my radar until now and now I've learnt all their drum parts in case the drummer leaves and I have to join the band which will lead to fornicating with Haylay.

Could happen.

A friend put this up on facebook. Not bad at all. I'm going to hazard a guess that she has male genitals and an ass like a four year old but hey ho some folk are into that.

• Upvote 1

Seinfeld.

George costanza is the greatest thing to ever happen to the medium of tv.

Agreed. Currently working my way through every episode for the first time in years. As I type 'The Beard' from season six is playing. George is brilliant, his delivery's astounding.

Well, against my better judgement, I did. Bloody hell, she didn't half wallop her, can't believe that was filmed. Also, what's with what those girls were wearing?! Particularly that pole dancer that was advertising the fact that people could pay 10 for a shotty. Wasn't she a bit portly to be parading around outside in her underwear? And Kimberly's dance competition, that was more eventful than Little Miss Sunshine. Some thoroughly graceful shapes being cut there.

Anyway. I felt so disgusted with myself after watching it that I watched several episodes of Springwatch directly afterwards.

Wot a belter, I bloody felt it!! If that bird was a pole dancer she'd have to PAY ME for a shotty, the fat hoor, Jesus Christ. I was half expecting Jeremy Kyle to turn up given that most of the pond life in that show wouldn't look out of place on his!!!

Oh, was that a dance competition?? I thought it was an Epileptic and Parkinsons Disease get together.

I need a shower.................

Submitting a chapter of my thesis for feedback after teraring my hair out over it for a month. That was the last bit of PhD related business I had to tie up before going to the USA. I've now got 15 days of looking forward to jetting off!*

*I'm not slacking off entirely, but shifting to lighter reading like Eliot and Bishop rather than heavy theory.