aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

2nd attempt at a holiday this year....Cyprus here I come!!! Roll on friday!

Little story about when I went to cyprus...

For a change to the usual self catered camping holidays to France, my mum booked a package deal to Cyprus one year. 'whereabouts?' I asked. 'ayia napa' my mum replied. I then proceeded to inform her of the UK garage scene and the fact that this place was the holiday destination of choice for late night revellers and drunken idiots (this was back in the tail end of the 90s)

'och itl be fine' she said:

we turned up at the hotel, got off the bus and th first sight we were met with was 2 and a half inches of flappy geordie penis being waved about in front of us, and a loud 'wahey' from it's drunken owner. It set the tone for the rest of the holiday.

Sone and Davide Grassi are great FB poasters. They are my friends. I recommend them, don't be shy!

Both added.

I actually know Andrew Considine from school, Peter Pawlett was a couple of years under me too. Don't think they'd like it if I added them though as everytime I see Consie these days (about 3 times in Primark, 2 in Priory and once in the Stag in recent memory) I try to say hello but he ignores me. To be fair, I havn't given up hopes of playing for Aberdeen one day, or being a professional footballer in general, despite lacking any ability, having lost my pace and being 22. Its too late for me perhaps.

EDIT: OMG! Just went on Peter Pawlett's profile. Andrew Considine posted "You Slaaaag" then Peter replied: "fack off melzer you mug." Jonathan Crawford then chipped in with: "Haha." Oh the camaraderie! To think people are suggesting there is unrest in the locker room...

Both added.

I actually know Andrew Considine from school, Peter Pawlett was a couple of years under me too. Don't think they'd like it if I added them though as everytime I see Consie these days (about 3 times in Primark, 2 in Priory and once in the Stag in recent memory) I try to say hello but he ignores me. To be fair, I havn't given up hopes of playing for Aberdeen one day, or being a professional footballer in general, despite lacking any ability, having lost my pace and being 22. Its too late for me perhaps.

EDIT: OMG! Just went on Peter Pawlett's profile. Andrew Considine posted "You Slaaaag" then Peter replied: "fack off melzer you mug." Jonathan Crawford then chipped in with: "Haha." Oh the camaraderie! To think people are suggesting there is unrest in the locker room...

As Joe Cole might say 'he's thrown him some banter there'

ace-ic: signing the lease to move out of my ex-girlfriends place and into a one bedroom flat in 2 weeks time.

Little story about when I went to cyprus...

For a change to the usual self catered camping holidays to France, my mum booked a package deal to Cyprus one year. 'whereabouts?' I asked. 'ayia napa' my mum replied. I then proceeded to inform her of the UK garage scene and the fact that this place was the holiday destination of choice for late night revellers and drunken idiots (this was back in the tail end of the 90s)

'och itl be fine' she said:

we turned up at the hotel, got off the bus and th first sight we were met with was 2 and a half inches of flappy geordie penis being waved about in front of us, and a loud 'wahey' from it's drunken owner. It set the tone for the rest of the holiday.

LOL thats amsuing! never been to Ayia Napa....probably won't after reading that! haha

Both added.

You also missed the classic "Club fud" comment from Derek Young on that profile. Which gets me wondering, is he referring to Pawlett as the club fud, as in the fud of Aberdeen Football Club, or does he in fact have a club fud, like one would have a club foot?

Anyway, Fraser Fyvie refused my friendship request I think. Never tried Considine, but I did add Derek Young. It's pending. My friendship with Derek Young is pending. I like this.

Submitting my last sociology essay, after what I thought was a lot of reading and hard work. They usually pick my essays to fucking shreds though, it's bloody sociology after all, but my presentation went really well with my tutor agreeing with everything I said and giving me no negative comments afterwards so fingers crossed on the resulting essay.

If it's a good enough mark it means I have a better chance of passing the exam and not having to do a resit. :D

Aaand now it's proper revision time. balls.

on a plus note, I MOVE SOON!!!! ACE

Submitting my last sociology essay, after what I thought was a lot of reading and hard work. They usually pick my essays to fucking shreds though, it's bloody sociology after all

Changed days then, I got Honours in Sociology without breaking sweat. Should have said you were doing that, loads of books needing rid of. :)

Today's ace-ic: bus drivers who don't let schoolkids on, saying the bus is full when it blatantly isn't, he just doesn't like the bastards. You absolute fucking legend.

:up:

Today's ace-ic: bus drivers who don't let schoolkids on, saying the bus is full when it blatantly isn't, he just doesn't like the bastards. You absolute fucking legend.

:up:

This is absolutely brilliant. I think I've been on one bus where the kids weren't an absolute pain in the arse.