aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Thanks very much! A degree's a degree though man, job prospects won't be as bleak as if I didn't have one (arguably). And this way I have more of a prospect in a career involving English than if I just got some work experience at a newspaper (again, arguably)

Either way, I'm really looking forward to it. And yeah, I've heard about the females that study English; pretty much the only reason I have been going to the gym.

Tru dat. Good luck with it.

I did an arts degree and have no regrets, even when I compare my career trajectory with that of my engineering/geology degreed pals. They may be earning loads now but they weren't outnumbered 5-1 by females in every class they had. Neither could they have gotten better grades when high. Books > sums.

A deer just ran through Tillydrone. A fucking deer. Leaping about all over the fucking place. What great day.

There's loads of them just over the river. When I used to work in the science & technology park there'd always be deer wandering around

I went to a fancy dress birthday party last night dressed as Chris Kamara. That is also ace.

That is fantastic.

This weeks football has been fantastic too:

Spurs 2 Arsenal 1

Dundee United 0 Rangers 0

Spurs 2 Chelsea 1

FC Bayern 7 Hannover 96 0

Hopefully Utd will horse the Mothers today and round off a good week :)

Lovely meal with the wifeburd last night, a leisurely stroll in the sun to uni today, a footlong Subway melt for dindins, practice with The Deportees this evening, and a big ol' bag o' banger to have a toot while watching 24 tonight.

RIP Renee

ahhh I just clicked that without thinking WHOOPS!!!

Catching up with 24 tonight too but got about 10eps to get through till up to date