aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

So, I wrote an email to Marmite, confessing my unhealthy obsession with their black shit in a pot, and asked if they could send me a sheet of the stickers they stick on their labels, for me to slap on all my favourite possessions. I thought they would just laugh this off, and it would end up in the bin, but instead, I received a personal response explaining they can't send out the jar stickers, but enclosed a free pack of MARMITE BEER MATS, each one has a different Marmite recipe on the back.

MARMITE.jpg

Proper fucking bo.

So, I wrote an email to Marmite, confessing my unhealthy obsession with their black shit in a pot, and asked if they could send me a sheet of the stickers they stick on their labels, for me to slap on all my favourite possessions. I thought they would just laugh this off, and it would end up in the bin, but instead, I received a personal response explaining they can't send out the jar stickers, but enclosed a free pack of MARMITE BEER MATS, each one has a different Marmite recipe on the back.

MARMITE.jpg

Proper fucking bo.

That is ace.

Changed days then, I got Honours in Sociology without breaking sweat. Should have said you were doing that, loads of books needing rid of. :)

Today's ace-ic: bus drivers who don't let schoolkids on, saying the bus is full when it blatantly isn't, he just doesn't like the bastards. You absolute fucking legend.

:up:

Dammit, oh well haha it was on consumption and consumerism, which I bascially chose purely for the shopping aspect of it. It was a "ah fuck it, I go shopping so what else is there to know about it?" quite a lot apparently...

Aw ace, I'd have loved to have been on the bus!!!! There should be more bus drivers like him

There's lots of comedy greatness on Spotify. A combination of Demetri Martin and Bob Newhart is helping me get through the latter part of this afternoon. Eeeeeexcellent.

Got the keys to my new flat during my lunch break. The keys are both physical, to open actual doors, and metaphorical, opening the door to a new freedom.

• Upvote 1

I'm bracing myself for your appearance in the Pet Hates thread tomorrow.

I am excited about seeing it, but at the same time it's made by Platinum Dunes who manage to fuck up everything they touch so I do except it to be slightly twat. Still, I'm a bit of a Freddy fanboy and I managed to sit through all 7 of the crappy-crap sequels recently and it can't be much worse than most of them. Have you watched it?