aberdeen-music

jokes

TelecasterSam

The racist jokes don't put you in a very good light...

Lol racist i'm no bloody racist....Go look all over the forum and see all the racism/sexism/bigotry....Me repeating a funny joke does not make me a racist.....Go look at the funny picture thread for a start nion every other picture from nion everyone is close to the line....

The grammar card then the racist card WOW you guys are original.....

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Oh me...

He hates immigrants. The immigrants died. Tesco's motto is "Every Little Helps". In this case, 6 dead immigrants is a little help to killing the whole lot.

How hard is that to get?

Call me crazy, but immediately before someone tells me a joke, I don't think to myself "ok, lets get one thing straight. This guy hates immigrants, and I hate immigrants. And now, back to the laughter."

if you're suggesting that I was pretending not to understand that joke just to spite that drooling moron to punish him for the gigabytes of material he has posted so far which sound like they came from a box in Bernard Manning's attic labled 'jokes that didn't make the cut 1971-1978', then you're wrong. I just didn't get it because someone had to explain the precursive element that the joker and jokee are supposed to 'hate immigrants'.

I got the joke.

I didn't really find it very funny or witty.

I also didn't find it at all racist, as the butt of the joke is immigrants rather than a particular race of people. The general perception of immigrants is what makes you think it's racist.

Tom, didn't you used to be in a 'band' called 'Knife Rape'? Personally I find it quite funny as I appreciate the irony, but I doubt that anyone who has been/knows someone that has been raped, knifed or both will lol at that.

You find violent rape funny, he finds killing immigrants funny. I find violently raping immigrants funny. Horses for courses people. He told a shit joke, lets move along.

I got the joke.

I didn't really find it very funny or witty.

I also didn't find it at all racist, as the butt of the joke is immigrants rather than a particular race of people. The general perception of immigrants is what makes you think it's racist.

Tom, didn't you used to be in a 'band' called 'Knife Rape'? Personally I find it quite funny as I appreciate the irony, but I doubt that anyone who has been/knows someone that has been raped, knifed or both will lol at that.

You find violent rape funny, he finds killing immigrants funny. I find violently raping immigrants funny. Horses for courses people. He told a shit joke, lets move along.

hear hear!

(double standards from the pedestal pissers..... LOL)

I'll admit, when I read it, I did have to go back over and then thought "thats only a joke if both parties aren't fond of immigrants or if it's established beforehand that Tesco are outspoken about not being fond of immigrants." I didnt know Tesco had anything immigrants. Jedis, yes. Immigrants, no.

Here's a better joke.

What's got two legs and bleeds?

Half a dog.

• Upvote 1

Ok fair enough guys my jokes aint hilarious and fair enough most of my posts seem to piss a lot of you off but why every now and then does the same wee gang need to pick me up on it and repeat the same shite again and again....Im a fucking 34 year old dyslexic manni...This was only discover after i left school obviously as there was no such thing when i was a boy..This coupled with sharing the same surname as the yorkshire ripper my school years werent full of education and love....The same wee gaggle of guys that do repeatedly abuse me and my posts please fucking put me on ignore..PROBLEM solved..........I mean this is the fucking jokes thread yet you come here to smite.

I will not follow up with a joke here as the fucking hatred towards me is disturbingly hurtful...

o_O

Do you also get numbers muddled up hence why you typed 34 as opposed to 17?

So Dan G since you have jumped on the bandwagon can you explain how you came to the decision that im really 17...FFS next you will be saying im sexytunk...Please inform me how me telling shitey jokes makes you think im 17?......

I can assure you im 34 years old.....My spelling/punctuation and lets be honest general grammar sucks ass...But again i cant see how this would make me seem like a teenager....Read back i have done NOTHING to deserve the cyber bullying from gadgies who i bet would never say half the things to my face they have said in here...

I'm soo fucking angry the same usual forum trolls have again decided to cyber bully another member/supporter of this forum......I'd love to meet a few of them in real life so we could iron out all this shite..Instead of every few weeks coming into random threads to tell me how much a fucking dick i am......

Know me then judge me....

• Upvote 2

So Dan G since you have jumped on the bandwagon can you explain how you came to the decision that im really 17...FFS next you will be saying im sexytunk...Please inform me how me telling shitey jokes makes you think im 17?......

I can assure you im 34 years old.....My spelling/punctuation and lets be honest general grammar sucks ass...But again i cant see how this would make me seem like a teenager....Read back i have done NOTHING to deserve the cyber bullying from gadgies who i bet would never say half the things to my face they have said in here...

I'm soo fucking angry the same usual forum trolls have again decided to cyber bully another member/supporter of this forum......I'd love to meet a few of them in real life so we could iron out all this shite..Instead of every few weeks coming into random threads to tell me how much a fucking dick i am......

Everything that I've said in this thread I would happily repeat to your face.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Where is the 'cyber bullying' happening exactly? I can't be bothered reading thru the whole thread (I've only started posting in it in the last few weeks) but all I've ever seen is people telling you your jokes are shit. That's hardly bullying. As for your spelling, trust me you're not the only person who gets shit for that. I'm sure it's annoying but posting big paranoid rants calling everyone a cunt is only going to make you more of a target TBH. If it's really that big an issue then PM some of the mods.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

(Gah bloody mobile posting character limit)

With examples of it and i'm sure they'll contact the users in question and give them a warning about their conduct if they think you have a case. There's a 'report post' button under every post for reporting harassment, fighting, abuse etc. The mods don't read every thread, you need to point them towards it.

^^^ what Mr Rathen said. ^^^

Between us, I'd say the staff do manage to read through a fair percentage of everything posted on the site, but we can't guarantee to see everything. And we certainly can't be reading through a thread, notice that someone in particular has taken a bit of stick recently, consider that they may be feeling a bit upset by it, then contact them to see if they're feeling OK...

We will take action if we think someone has been treated unfairly or if someone is going against site guidelines, but we need to know about it first.

This thread is a bit unique in a way, by definition nothing written here has been taken too seriously as we realise posters are just trying to get a laugh rather than actually being offensive. But if it's going to start causing arguments and disputes, then that may have to stop. We've been physically holding Dave back from his deleting/closing/banning buttons, but we may just let him fly...

:laughing: lol - that was your best joke yet!

I wish you could see the irony of a 34-year-old getting sooo fucking angry over the internet and wanting to sort out "internet bullies" in real life... and then being confused as to why they might be mistaken for a 17 year old.

I'm afraid if all you present of yourself is illiterately written rubbish jokes, you are going to get judged accordingly. But don't give it the whole "know me in real life" rubbish when exactly the same applies to the people who are "bullying" you.