aberdeen-music

jokes

TelecasterSam

What's the KKK's favourite football team?

Blackburn

Atleast when my jokes are close to the bone there funny...Thats just an utter shite joke mate.....

Utter.

So what if Jesus turned water into wine...I turned a whole student loan into Vodka once. Your move Jesus...

There was an Explosion at a pie factory in Huddersfield.

It was reported 3.14159265 people died.

My best mate is entering the X-Factor this year and I wanted to give him all the help and support I can.

So I've killed his mum.

This Chinese chap goes into a bank to change some currency. After receiving his money he asks, "How come I came in here with same amount of money as yesterday but today I get less Yuans in return?"

The banker says, "Fluctuations."

The Chinese guy replies, "Fluck you Blitish too

Guest Motleyal
My best mate is entering the X-Factor this year and I wanted to give him all the help and support I can.

So I've killed his mum.

This Chinese chap goes into a bank to change some currency. After receiving his money he asks, "How come I came in here with same amount of money as yesterday but today I get less Yuans in return?"

The banker says, "Fluctuations."

The Chinese guy replies, "Fluck you Blitish too

Dear god that is worse than my efforts and you had the cheek to slag me off.

I didn't slag you off i simply said that blackburn joke was shiite lol . . .Doesn't make you a bad person.

There was outrage in the big brother house a couple of weeks ago, after marcus called david a 'fat cunt'.

If you haven't been watching, Marcus is the one with the sideburns, and David's the fat cunt.

Apparently, you can suffer from OCD and not even be aware of it.

They any better?.

Guest Motleyal
There was a fight in a chipper.

Two fish got battered.

Bloody hell, are we really digging this deep at the bottom of the Barrel? If I knew we were going back to the 70's I'd have put on a pair of Flares to mark the occassion

In the Aberdeenshire countryside a man enters the local Catholic Church and at confessional says to the Priest, "Faither, it has been one month since my last confession, and I've sinned wi Fannie Reid every wik for i past month."

The Priest tells the sinner, "You are forgiven.

Go out and say three Hail Mary's."

Soon, another man enters the confessional.

"Faither, it has been twa months since my last confession.

I have sinned wi Fannie Reid twice a wik for i past twa months."

This time the Priest asks, "Who is this Fannie Reid?"

"A new quine in the neighbourhood, she is affa, affa bonny, she looks a wee bit like Judy Garland in the Wizard of Oz" the sinner replies.

"Very well," says the Priest. "Go and say ten Hail Mary's."

The next morning in church, the Priest is preparing to deliver his sermon, when a beautiful woman looking a little bit like Judy Garland, with a tiny dog a little bit like Toto enters the church.

All the men's eyes fall upon her as she goes up the aisle, and sits down in front of the Altar.

Her dress is very short, and she is wearing shiny ruby red shoes.

The Priest and altar boy gasp as the woman sits down with her legs slightly spread apart, .....Sharon Stone-style.

The Priest turns to the altar boy and asks in a whisper,

"Is that Fannie Reid?"

The altar boy replies ... ..............

"A dinna think so Faither,

a think it's jist i reflection aff her sheen"

Guest Motleyal
What? Your jokes are the worst here. The Blackburn joke is marginally better than any of yours on this page, but it really is like having to choose between a spoonful of piss soup or shit pie.

Think this maybe the closest I'll get to a compliment on here. Thank-you original spies.

A man walks into a bar. There's a sign behind the bar which reads "Cheese toasties - 2.50. Cheese and Ham toasties - 3. Handjobs - 10".

A gorgeous brunette with silky white skin, full red lips and fantastic tits, wearing a tiny black dress appears behind the bar. Seductively, she leans over the bar and purrs in his ear "What'll it be, handsome?"

He says "Are you the one who gives the handjobs?"

"That's right", she replies, in a low sexy voice.

"Then wash your fucking hands. I want a cheese toastie".

• Upvote 1

A man walks into a bar. There's a sign behind the bar which reads "Cheese toasties - 2.50. Cheese and Ham toasties - 3. Handjobs - 10".

A gorgeous brunette with silky white skin, full red lips and fantastic tits, wearing a tiny black dress appears behind the bar. Seductively, she leans over the bar and purrs in his ear "What'll it be, handsome?"

He says "Are you the one who gives the handjobs?"

"That's right", she replies, in a low sexy voice.

"Then wash your fucking hands. I want a cheese toastie".

I enjoyed this.