aberdeen-music

jokes

TelecasterSam

My mum fucking ruined this joke for me yesterday, when someone said it on the radio while we were in the car.

Mum: What did he say? Apricot?

Me: Apricot?!? No, why the hell would it be that?

Mum: Well I don't know, I didn't hear him properly. What was it?

Me: Petit-filous

Mum: ...........

Me: Petit-filous.....Mr T's favourite yoghurt.....petit-filous

Me: Petit-filous....Pity the fool

Me: Pity the fool mum? Mr T?

Mum: ....Is that a catchphrase or something?

Me: Wha-...YES MUM....Mr T... what the f-

Mum: Well I can't remember, I was your age when the A-Team was on.

Me: I wasn't even born when it was on.

Mum: Well Petit-filous is really fromage-frais anyway, not yoghurt.

I was seriously considering driving straight into a brick wall just to put an end to it.

I love this post. Too late to give rep tho ;(

:laughing: lol - that was your best joke yet!

I wish you could see the irony of a 34-year-old getting sooo fucking angry over the internet and wanting to sort out "internet bullies" in real life... and then being confused as to why they might be mistaken for a 17 year old.

I'm afraid if all you present of yourself is illiterately written rubbish jokes, you are going to get judged accordingly. But don't give it the whole "know me in real life" rubbish when exactly the same applies to the people who are "bullying" you.

Ive never once said i wanted to sort anyone out...Im not a violent man...Also mate this thread was the straw that broke the camels back....The same forum trolls wether its picture threads or joke threads come on and moan moan moan.....

And again you say i tell rubbish jokes yet my reputation and PM;s tell me its you guys that are wrong not me.....Just because you think a joke is shite/immature/racist does not mean everyone does...(Not that im saying you said any of these things)..

Anyway this is a jokes thread after all so can we just tell jokes...If i tell one you dont like just ignore it...Please dont post telling me its shite...As again for every single joke i have been bashed for publicly i have recieved many a rep point for....

I was clubbing the other night and I was totally pissed. I walked up to this beautiful blonde and said, "Duck my sick!"

She said, "You're pissed - don't you mean suck my dick?"

I puked on her and said... "No!"

I DO love little Johnnie!!!!

The teacher asked the class to use the word 'fascinate' in a sentence.

Molly put up her hand and said, 'My family went to my granddad's farm,

and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating.'

The teacher said, 'That was good, but I wanted you to use the word

fascinate, not fascinating'.

Sally raised her hand. She said,'My family went to see Rock City and I

was fascinated.'

The teacher said, 'Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to use

the word 'fascinate.'

Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because she had been

burned by Little Johnny before. She finally decided there was no way he

could damage the word 'fascinate', so she called on him for his offering.

Johnny said, 'My aunt Gina has a sweater with ten buttons, but her tits

are so big she can only fasten eight.'

The teacher sat down and cried

A guy goes into town to buy a Prince CD for his wife's Christmas. He ended up paying 20 quid for it but he partied like it was 19.99.

Damn why cant i tell jokes like that...That is a good one i'll give you that....

p/s OS i had a look for this daddy long legs joke and couldn't find it....I did however read one of your jokes which wasnt the daddy long legs one...It was meh so please tell us it again...If its your favourite joke of all time im sure you wont mind.... ;):up:

p/s OS i had a look for this daddy long legs joke and couldn't find it....I did however read one of your jokes which wasnt the daddy long legs one...It was meh so please tell us it again...If its your favourite joke of all time im sure you wont mind.... ;):up:

Fuck me, here you go -

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/749209-post62.html

Just accept that humour is a subjective thing, some people on the internet didn't like something you posted very much. Stop killing the thread and move on...