aberdeen-music

jokes

TelecasterSam

Yeah, I fucked that up... oh well.

Why can't people in Scotland speak properly anyway? I was born and raised here and I don't speak like that. True, I got the shit kicked out of me at school for being 'posh' but mere physical violence cannot lower my standard of engrish.

;)

jeez man.....

I was born in Glasgow, moved when I was 5, and was brought up in West Yorks most of my young adult life, then got married, and moved up here 7 years past.....

and even I can understand most Doric....

anyway...... a joke !

Final question at a pub quiz in Glasgow....

"and the final question to win the 200 prize is: Take That's first album consisted of four words, the first two were "Take That..." so what were the other two?"

There was a long pause, then a wee auld man pipes up with....

"Was it.... Ya Cunt ?"

• Upvote 1

A senior citizen goes in for his yearly physical with his wife tagging

along.

When the doctor enters the examination room he says, "I will need a urine

sample, a stool sample, and a sperm sample."

The man, being hard of hearing, turns to his wife and asks, "What did he

say?"

The wife yells back to him,

"GIVE HIM YOUR UNDERPANTS"

A girl in a bar said to me, "I wouldn't fuck you if we were the last person alive."

Leaning over and whispering, I replied, "But who would be around to stop me?"

Wiped the smug look off her face.

My favourite sexual position is the JFK.

I splatter all over her while she screams and tries to get out of the car.

And the winner of the MTV music awards best video 2010 goes to...

The Ku Klux Klan

Have a go now, Kanye.

A girl in a bar said to me, "I wouldn't fuck you if we were the last person alive."

Leaning over and whispering, I replied, "But who would be around to stop me?"

Wiped the smug look off her face.

My favourite sexual position is the JFK.

I splatter all over her while she screams and tries to get out of the car.

And the winner of the MTV music awards best video 2010 goes to...

The Ku Klux Klan

Have a go now, Kanye.

Do you support Rangers?

Guest Tam o' Shantie
I heard today that 6 illegal immigrants where killed in the back of a tesco lorry trying to smuggle there selfs into britain....

A tesco spokesman commented

"Every little helps"

This joke doesnt make any sense on any level. Also, please stop posting Jimmy Carr jokes as 99% of yours have been.

This joke doesnt make any sense on any level. Also, please stop posting Jimmy Carr jokes as 99% of yours have been.

Actually for your information Jimmy carr gets his bloody jokes from the same place i do....Siki...Its a well known fact that frankie boyle and jimmy carr scour through siki for most of there material....Go on siki and you will see....

And i do apologies i didnt realise i had to make my jokes up myself...Apologies to you sir for making you read jokes that are not mine :( . . . .

And to be honest if you dont get the tesco joke i honestly dont believe you should be reading any jokes......From anyone....

I also don't get the Tesco joke to be honest. The only joke I can see is the unbelievable grammar.

Originally Posted by JaseyBoi

I heard today that 6 illegal immigrants where killed in the back of a tesco lorry trying to smuggle there selfs into britain....

A tesco spokesman commented

"Every little helps"

At the end of the day you can cyber bully me regarding my jokes all you want....I will not stop posting a joke if i read it elsewhere and it makes me giggle...Only a few of you guys HATE my jokes there are some who actually like them....

And ffs yes my grammar sucks get over it...Bad grammar doesn't make me a bad person....In with anger out with love guys......

• Upvote 1