aberdeen-music

jokes

TelecasterSam

Guest Motleyal
I wouldnt have thought so as i didnt take it as a personal attack.......Kernel is kernel....He has been around since 05 and has always been a grumpy grump IMO lol . . .Well not always just always to me..... Oh and he hates my jokes and my funny pictures so meh....I laugh at them ;)

So since he has been around since 05 he can say whatever he wants? Hey man, you should become a moderator! You've obviously got the knack for it already.

No he cant say what ever he wants...But being on this forum a few years everyone grows acustom to everyones whims and the like...Then every year a "new guy" appears and tries to be "outhere" and "not straight edge" bombarding the site with shit that was said/posted last year by the "new guy" and the year afore by the "new guy" lol get my point?...

I appreciate rep is no big deal but surely going by yours you could decide to tone it down a bit and stop jumping ontop of everything everyone is saying..

These are my thought's not aberdeen-music's feelings......

Lets just stick with jokes in this thread NO?.

My missus was saying to me the other day that it was on the news that men officially cant multitask....I replied knowing fine this was a lot of shite....She asks then prove it....I tell her that last night while we were having sex i was thinking about her mum...

• Upvote 1

Arguing and shit jokes are ruining the funnies thread. Sad times.

There is no such thing as a shit joke...As a joke you wont laugh at 10 others will and a joke you laugh at 10 others wont....

A jokes a bloody joke who are you to analyze it and deem it shit?.

A man says to his wife, "Tell me something that will make me happy and sad at the same time."

His wife replies, "You've got a bigger dick than your brother."

*analyse see what i dids there*

There is no such thing as a shit joke...As a joke you wont laugh at 10 others will and a joke you laugh at 10 others wont....

A jokes a bloody joke who are you to analyze it and deem it shit?.

A man says to his wife, "Tell me something that will make me happy and sad at the same time."

His wife replies, "You've got a bigger dick than your brother."

There is such a thing as a shit joke, as you've proved many, many times in this thread....

That's not even subjective, that's actually fact.

No offence like. But your jokes are shit :laughing:

Oh i do get a fair few laughs ..Only in the last day ive had 2 rep comments added ;) . . Cant please all of the people all of the time.... :)

What about this one

I hate double standards. Like if a girl goes out and sleeps with loads of guys she's considered a "slut".

Yet if a guy does it...he's considered a "homosexual".

Oh i do get a fair few laughs ..Only in the last day ive had 2 rep comments added ;) . . Cant please all of the people all of the time.... :)

What about this one

I hate double standards. Like if a girl goes out and sleeps with loads of guys she's considered a "slut".

Yet if a guy does it...he's considered a "homosexual".

Awful. Just... stop.