aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

• 2 weeks later...

I just started The Sopranos.

Can we all come round and watch the last few episodes with you when the time comes?

There was a period where I'd finished a re-watch of the Sopranos and my mum was onto the last series of it, so I piggy-backed on her viewing and watched along with her from there. Then, by the time she was done, my boyfriend was midway through the third series so I joined in there too.

What I'm saying is that it is the greatest television show of all time. Enjoy.

• Upvote 1

Oooh it's so good, just finished the first season and love it :) it really picked up

I've got 4 episodes left. It really does pick up. Up until about the 8th episode in I wasn't really sure but the double header episode where they're locked in the fb I basement thing is where it hits it's stride.

Can we all come round and watch the last few episodes with you when the time comes?

There was a period where I'd finished a re-watch of the Sopranos and my mum was onto the last series of it, so I piggy-backed on her viewing and watched along with her from there. Then, by the time she was done, my boyfriend was midway through the third series so I joined in there too.

What I'm saying is that it is the greatest television show of all time. Enjoy.

Aye, fire round, I'll get the kettle on a get a few funcy pieces in.

Annoyingly just as I've started watching it they've taken them all down off Sky On Demand, so now I have to scutter about borrowing all the box sets from my friend, he's a pirate who lives in a bay that the Irish government try to stop you going to so it can be a bit of a pain getting to it sometimes.