aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I GET THAT.  Thanks for clearing it up though.  You'll notice in my previous post that I had only heard of them on American TV shows until I went to Uni (when I was a mere 17) and discovered that some of my classmates had attended High Schools all over Scotland.

I'm just taking the piss out of someone that went to the same school as me which was an ACADEMY now saying he went to High School (or something - I can't even remember now).  Just for a laugh, ken?

They call them High Schools in Wales too.

I think.

I don't even know.

:popcorn:

Edited by Joda Serk

pet hate- when girls on facebook argue and they 1. have worse spelling and punctuation than me and 2. when they talk like this " Emm you saying it has nothing to do with me...... Well erins my motherfucking best friend and she dose have aloy of more friends probably more then you so stop ducking judging her Lauren and start judging yourself because you need to do that" oh yeh not forgetting the chaviest word a girl could use "u wot m8" 

i hate idiots on customer services. having worked in that line of work my company always said no matter what the customer is always right and you have to be nice. so how come when the boot is on the other foot & i phone up companies that rules seems to not apply and the moody cow at the other end can basically accuse me of all sorts and be unhelpful and rude :mad: :mad: :mad:

i hate idiots on customer services. having worked in that line of work my company always said no matter what the customer is always right and you have to be nice. so how come when the boot is on the other foot & i phone up companies that rules seems to not apply and the moody cow at the other end can basically accuse me of all sorts and be unhelpful and rude :mad: :mad: :mad:

Complain. Even if you have no grounds to. Just complain. Manager's will get involved and you'll get stuff sorted out.

My work is relocating me to an office on the southern outskirts of the city in the new year which is a massive pain in the arse. At the moment it's a 15-20 minute drive from my house on the Northside to work. The new place is so far away I'm looking at either an hour and a half through city centre traffic, or the guts of an hour out of the city and all the way around it on the motorways, where there's tolls in both directions. Plus there's no parking so it'll be pay and display somewhere. Alternatively a bus Into the city centre, a 20 minute walk, then a tram.

I hate all these options.

My work is relocating me to an office on the southern outskirts of the city in the new year which is a massive pain in the arse. At the moment it's a 15-20 minute drive from my house on the Northside to work. The new place is so far away I'm looking at either an hour and a half through city centre traffic, or an hour out of the city and all the way around it on the motorways, where there's tolls in both directions. Plus there's no parking so it'll be pay and display somewhere. Alternatively a bus Into the city centre, a 20 minute walk, then a tram.

I hate all these options.

That's shit.

Lengthy commutes suck balls.

I have a 40 mile drive to work since my company relocated to Westhill.  Dyce was a 32 mile drive or something, but it was at the "right side" of Dyce for me and I could leave my house after 8am and be at my desk by 9am.  If I want to take less than an hour to get to work now I almost have to leave by about 5.30am.  It's pretty shit.

That's shit.

Lengthy commutes suck balls.

I have a 40 mile drive to work since my company relocated to Westhill.  Dyce was a 32 mile drive or something, but it was at the "right side" of Dyce for me and I could leave my house after 8am and be at my desk by 9am.  If I want to take less than an hour to get to work now I almost have to leave by about 5.30am.  It's pretty shit.

We could just swap jobs if you like? I'm in Dyce and Westhill would suit me pretty well. Let me know, k?

This wind is gripping my shit now.  Few weeks ago a couple of fence panels blew down in our back garden. Last week 3 panels on a different fence blew down and now one of those panels, which I've moved out of the way into a corner of the garden, just took off and wiped out the bird feeder.

Enough already.