aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

no it went awful not only did i rip my trousers bad before the show and still have to go on but hide it there is this cunt of a guitarist in the jazz band who thinks he is supreme above every other musician in the school yes he has won several awards and ill admit hes a better guitarist but theres no need for so much snobbery. he thinks its funny that i play in a ceilidh band to be fair the ceilidh band is the most fun ive had in ages he slags and scrutinizes every other band and really he thinks hes the top guy but no one likes him

Accounts on twitter who follow you clearly just so they can get you to follow them back, then they unfollow you, thus boosting their followers:following ratio. A lot of them you can see a mile off... why would a clothing brand in mexico follow me who tweets about neither clothes nor Mexico?

I mean, the whole thing is broken and it's just going to get worse now that Twitter had gone public. You can't block advertizers now, auto-DMs from accounts you follow, etc. I swear I only tweet to about 4 actual humans nowadays.

• Upvote 1

Twitter is weird. I read, but I don't actually do the tweeting. I still don't fully understand it.

I find myself understanding less and less of the internet. Facebook band pages. I just think they are rubbish. Get a bandcamp, and tell people to go there. Most bands don't even have their music on their Facebook page. Why? Give me one good reason. I probably won't agree with it.

I had a look on Reddit once. It looks like a headache.

And what's with the music today?