aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Mastrick chinese used to be good, the tandoori made shit kebabs and chips and cheese, the chipper is good if you get fresh (much like all others) . The bakery could be hit and miss but smelt so good when working next door in the video shop (plus did bacon rolls which were a god send when opening up).

Edited by MattJimF

its new ownership we have changed all our food brands to better quality ( i love kebab, chips and cheese) the Chinese aint too bad now you have mentioned it i might have one tonight. and which baker? there Gj ross and green fern now they have opened a sandwich shop too not stuck for food in mastrick

Edited by YoungA

fuck ran out of neg reps for today and i only handed out 1, whats the limit? and say what you like about my work i really dont care its not true, try say that to the hundreds of satisfied customers we have weekly

You might get satisfied customers, but so do McDonalds. I assume the folk who buy their supper from Mastrick Tandoori aren't quite curry connoisseurs. If they were, they probably wouldn't go to Mastrick Tandoori.

I actually like Korma, and had one from there recently, purely because the people I were with wanted to order from there, as it was close. It tasted like flour. It was missing numerous primary ingredients of a Korma.