aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Must admit i've been rather disappointed with this "coldest winter in 50 years" crap we were being fed a month ago. Its been pretty mild so far. 

That was the Daily Express. They have a pet forecaster that sticks their finger in the air then comes up with something extreme that they can put on their front page, they're not credible.

The wind was a cunt last night. I normally don't mind but when I can't sleep as it is because SANTA and the wind is coming down the chimney and billowing like fuck out the vent where the fireplace flume used to be, it's even harder to slumber.

Fireplace flume, the new ride at aberdeen beach. That would be a flue you're talking about.

• Upvote 1

today i had this arse hole customer at work, he ordered two jalfreizies and asked how long it would be i said 15 minutes as we were busy, so he then comes back 2 hours later expecting his food to be pipping hot, yes we do have storage to keep food heated but two hours is pushing it, i said to the boss it was cold and he said it wasnt our problem as it wasnt, and we werent taking responsibility for him being 1 hour 45 mins late to collect his food and his reaction was not pleseant, he started swearing and shouting about how the food shouldve been kept warm (which it was we just presumed he wasnt coming back so we left it out under the kitchen counter which is fairly hot) he started swearing and making a scene and it got to the stage where i had to ask him to leave, after 2 minutes of asking him politely i finally had to raise my voice and tell him to get out, who thinks this is fair? the food was kept in the storage area for an hour at least the food was never bined and he could have just popped it in the micro for 5 mins

I know but I'm not the boss in all fairness by then we were up to our ears in customers so would have taken around 20 mins for his two curries it was his own fault for turning up, wouldn't have been that expensive either but I would've happily made sure he got fresh curries if he never caused a scene

Edited by YoungA

Mastrick take-aways are shite. The tandoori being pretty terrible. The chinese is probably on par with how bad it is. The chipper would be nicer if the chips weren't so shit all the time.

when did you last have a tandoori? and yeh the chipper is pretty bad for their chips  and the Chinese aint too bad quick food but ive had better