aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I used to like RoidDroid, but now he's ragging on Karl Pilkington? Good heavens. Less of that. I bet he was the Spanish Hacker that was mentioned a few posts above. Let's all send him a turd in the post.

It's an opinion which has lost me favour in the past. Judged on his own merit I probably actually just find him mediocre but add in all the people telling me how he's the funniest thing ever....

Please send the shit via Yodel.

"I'M DELETING MY FACEBOOK...... DON'T TRY AND STOP ME..... I'M DELETING IT IN ONE WEEK (so I can read all the pleas from people asking me not to).... RIGHT BE WARNED I'M DELETING IT...... ANY MINUTE NOW...... TOMORROW IT'LL BE DELETED......."

If you want rid of Facebook just delete it and fuck off you dullard, instead of announcing it and hoping for a reaction.

• Upvote 2

We've discussed this before, and it is still relevant now.

I would also like to point out that the amount of idiots on facebook is pretty much parallel to the amount of idiots in the real world. They just make it abundantly clear on the internet and somehow manage to hide it in person. At least it in the real world when they do their attention seeking shit you can display your "not giving a fuck" in equal measure to how they display the heart on their sleeve.

I think the internet has given people a bit of a platform to show how much of a wanker they are. Especially idiots who use Twitter. I knew footballers were a bit dim, but now they've been left to run riot on Twitter, more and more footballers are getting charged for being a bit homophobic, racist and generally abusive... And generally making it very public that they are totally stupid. But not just famous people, all people in general now have this platform to say things they wouldn't usually say, and not allowing themselves time to consider whether or not what they are saying is worthwhile, or just pure nonsensical, idiotic and often downright offensive wittering

• Upvote 2

I think the internet has given people a bit of a platform to show how much of a wanker they are. Especially idiots who use Twitter. I knew footballers were a bit dim, but now they've been left to run riot on Twitter, more and more footballers are getting charged for being a bit homophobic, racist and generally abusive... And generally making it very public that they are totally stupid. But not just famous people, all people in general now have this platform to say things they wouldn't usually say, and not allowing themselves time to consider whether or not what they are saying is worthwhile, or just pure nonsensical, idiotic and often downright offensive wittering

It's brilliant, isn't it?

• Upvote 2

It's very easy to hide an individual's entire activity on your Facebook feed. I did it; it's fucking marvellous. It means I can go on Facebook now without my feed constantly cluttered with piss, and I can just see what's happening with the people whose internet presence I value. You can also select which activities of an individual is featured on your feed. It means I can stop being informed about what articles someone has been reading on the Guardian website. I don't fucking care what you read in the Guardian.

Fucking thickshakes. Pointless cunts. I want a drink I can drink without having to use a spoon, or burst a fucking blood vessel trying to suck it thru a straw. If I wanted ice cream I would have asked for ice cream. Take this away and bring it back when its liquid.

You are wrong. They have their place and they are delicious.

It's very easy to hide an individual's entire activity on your Facebook feed. I did it; it's fucking marvellous. It means I can go on Facebook now without my feed constantly cluttered with piss, and I can just see what's happening with the people whose internet presence I value. You can also select which activities of an individual is featured on your feed. It means I can stop being informed about what articles someone has been reading on the Guardian website. I don't fucking care what you read in the Guardian.

ah that's why you don't comment on my facebook then... *cries*

The taxi drivers that seem to think Thain's bakery is some sort of taxi driver drop in club from 2am onwards. Just FUCK OFF and go and drive your cars instead of hanging around a bakery getting in the way of me ordering pies while you drink free coffee and moan about some fare that didn't tip you very well or whatever.

Is that so you don't burst out of your kimono?

Well, in a way yes. I have a flatulence issue. Frequent, eye-watering, stick in your throat, open a window, air-turning-brown farts that fill the whole room and could kill a small animal. Attempting to find out the cause. My stomach bloats and goes rock hard as well. Reckon it could be lactose so trying a week without dairy.

When I fart in my sleep the smell is so bad that it wakes up my girlfriend :laughing: It amuses me, but not her.

• Upvote 2