aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Well, in a way yes. I have a flatulence issue. Frequent, eye-watering, stick in your throat, open a window, air turning brown, farts that fill the whole room and could kill a small animal. Attempting to find out the cause. My stomach bloats and goes rock hard as well. Reckon it could be lactose.

Yeah, it'd be difficult to get follow-through out of the inside of a kimono.

Lactose is in a lot of stuff, you'll have to completely cut it out for longer than a week so it's out of your system properly. Also, it's probably gluten - if you're still getting tummy problems without the milk, try cutting gluten out of your diet. That includes mushrooms, MSG (no Chinese food for you) etc...

(add: I think some potato waffles have lactose in them, some crisps have lactose in them and so on, read the ingredients on EVERYTHING)

That sounds wank. If I have to give up potato waffles the girlfriend is just going to have to learn to live with the farts.

Somethings not right though. I don't have a great diet, which probably doesn't help. I live on coffee, croissants and crisps.

Just certain types, my mum and sis have food intolerances and allergies including wheat, yeast, gluten, diary and avocado. They use Lactofree cheese, milk etc... and alpro soya light. The free from range is expensive as fuck, so keep a food diary and write down what you've excluded to show your doctor - my rents GP refuses to acknowledge food allergies, so my mum pays £6 for a tiny loaf of bread for her and my sis, from the health food shop.

Alpro is mince. You want the unsweetened supermarket brand Soya juice.

Although if you're lactose-intolerant, drinking a glass of full-fat moo-juice will pretty much make you shit your pants, so you can find out if it's that pretty easily.

That sounds wank. If I have to give up potato waffles the girlfriend is just going to have to learn to live with the farts.

Somethings not right though. I don't have a great diet, which probably doesn't help. I live on coffee, croissants and crisps.

Speaking as a former vegan, I can tell you that milk or milk derivatives are in so many things. I really struggled with that, away to tuck into a bag of McCoys and seeing that there was milk in the ingredients list. Bread, too.

Alpro is mince. You want the unsweetened supermarket brand Soya juice.

Although if you're lactose-intolerant, drinking a glass of full-fat moo-juice will pretty much make you shit your pants, so you can find out if it's that pretty easily.

the light stuff is good, but not the normal - it's fucking bawk. Unsweetened soya all the way. Chocolate soya milk is also amazing, love heating it up for hot chocolate :D