aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Twitter-related pet hate: folk who get upset and moan when folk unfollow them, maybe they just can't be arsed with your drivel? I speak some amount of shit, but couldn't tell you how many folk are following me or who. Some folk have DM'ed me to ask why I unfollowed them, that clingy behaviour shows that I made the correct decision. Not that's is a particularly hard one...

Twitter-related pet hate: folk who get upset and moan when folk unfollow them, maybe they just can't be arsed with your drivel? I speak some amount of shit, but couldn't tell you how many folk are following me or who. Some folk have DM'ed me to ask why I unfollowed them, that clingy behaviour shows that I made the correct decision. Not that's is a particularly hard one...

If you unfollow me, you and me are done professionaly.

Going forward you should try to stop doing that.

I can't remember if I've said this before or not but I've grown to hate the word 'genuinely' over the last couple of years. I blame Charlie Brooker (even though I like the words that he writes) for saying it so often on TV. It's rubbish that so many people feel a need to point out that they are being sincere about something because it's so rare that anything penetrates their shield of cynicism and sarcasm.

Going forward you should try to stop doing that.

I can't remember if I've said this before or not but I've grown to hate the word 'genuinely' over the last couple of years. I blame Charlie Brooker (even though I genuinely like the words that he writes) for saying it so often on TV. It's genuinely rubbish that so many people feel a need to point out that they are being genuinely sincere about something because it's so genuinely rare that anything genuinely penetrates their shield of cynicism and sarcasm.

Couldn't resist sorry. I find myself saying 'like' an awful lot. It annoys me ti fuck!