aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Alpro is mince. You want the unsweetened supermarket brand Soya juice.

Although if you're lactose-intolerant, drinking a glass of full-fat moo-juice will pretty much make you shit your pants, so you can find out if it's that pretty easily.

I'm 99% sure I'm not lactose intolerant. It's part experiment part LOLS. But aye, something's not right. I'm coming round to black coffee though.

I fucking love full fat milk

there is some sort of conspiracy/mind altering adjenda which makes people buy the semi skimmed milk.

red - skimmed milk and 1% can fuck right off

its white coloured water

Agreed. I can just about put with semi-skimmed if it's for cereal, but I'd rather have blue top for a glass of milk. Low-fat versions of fatty foods are totally mince. They just taste so dull, and pointless. If you want it, just have it. Don't be a fanny about it.

I really don't see the point when someone asks for a skinny latte then puts 6 sugars into it... or when someone wants a skinny cappuccino and wants the equivalent of half a bar of chocolate sprinkled on top. Skinny milk is bawkin.

These people are the worst ever. There was a horrible fat woman that used to come into my old work and order shit like pies and chips and always washed it down with a diet coke. The worst.

Fatty food plus diet drink person could also be diabetic. They should probably have a better hold on their diet if they are though.

Some people just genuinely don't like the taste of the full sugar fizzy drinks. I think sugar free versions taste horribly bitter. Also... Sugar is much better for you than some of the nasty nasty artificial sweeteners they put in stuff to make 'sugar free'. Aspartame is nasty stuff and should be avoided. I'd rather have a bit of sugar.

Yeah, Diet Coke is much nicer than 'fat' Coke (another pet hate is calling regular Coke "FAT COKE"). I'm aware both rot your teeth and contain bad things, but full-sugar drinks always leave a horrible feeling in my mouth. It probably is that they're 'too sweet'. Diet drinks are much easier to neck.

Also when I'm on my 20th voddy and DC, had I been drinking regular Coke then I would almost certainly be feeling even more sick at that point. [/LAD]

I drink diet coke/pepsi/irn bru. It's nowhere near as bad for you as normal fizzy drinks. On the rare occasions I drink vodka I make sure I get diet coke as the mixer, fuck dubya.

Pet hate - bar staff that have an opinion on the me ordering a certain drink. Fuck off. You have the drinks, they're for sale, I want to buy it. I don't give a shit if you think it's pointless to order diet instead of normal.

1.jpg

If you drink vodka and coke all night this is how much sugar you're drinking. Probably.

• Upvote 5

I drink diet coke/pepsi/irn bru. It's nowhere near as bad for you as normal fizzy drinks. On the rare occasions I drink vodka I make sure I get diet coke as the mixer, fuck dubya.

Pet hate - bar staff that have an opinion on the me ordering a certain drink. Fuck off. You have the drinks, they're for sale, I want to buy it. I don't give a shit if you think it's pointless to order diet instead of normal.

1.jpg

If you drink vodka and coke all night this is how much sugar you're drinking. Probably.

That's also the size of the tumour you'll get by pumping your body full of aspartame.

Sugar is better for you than nasty man-made chemicals, unless your sole definition of "bad for you" is "fattening".

Some fizzy drinks contain both. Don't drink those.

• Upvote 1