aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Blackadder is the fucking shit! Anything with Stephen Fry and/or Hugh Laurie is awesome. John Cleese is one of the greatest comedy writers/actors of all time though.

Caught him live performing his Alimony Tour last year and it's amazing how well he can read an audience and just knows what jokes will go down and what won't.

xx

Whilst we have mentioned the Turtles, has anyone heard about the new one, apparently they are now aliens and not mutants, which leads me onto a pet hate - film makers just ignoring the history of the films they are making so they can be original, Transformers, Star Trek, Turtles.....they are going to ruin every good series ever made before long.

Whilst we have mentioned the Turtles, has anyone heard about the new one, apparently they are now aliens and not mutants, which leads me onto a pet hate - film makers just ignoring the history of the films they are making so they can be original, Transformers, Star Trek, Turtles.....they are going to ruin every good series ever made before long.

How are they going to ruin them? Are the originals going to be deleted from history?

But yeah turtles as aliens is bull shit.

Ricky G is a complete and utter wank. His 'comedy' these days revolves around him pulling faces to look like disabled kids and calling them mongs. Holy shit thats funny, nothing like a celeb using their status to poke fun at people who, quite frankly have enough shit on their plates to deal with. The whole Karl Plinkington thing made me hate him even fucking more. He knows a guy, sends him on holiday where he says funny things and Ricky gets all the credit. Wank.

He was on the simpsons the other night as well. What a complete and utter shit pipe he is.

The fact he always refers to himself as multi-award winning writer/comedian annoys me to. His website description makes me want to cut my hands off.

You dinna see enough folk reminding him about when he dressed like a poof and wore a cravat either..

ricky-gervais-movie-504fb.jpg

CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT

• Upvote 3

How are they going to ruin them? Are the originals going to be deleted from history?

But yeah turtles as aliens is bull shit.

Yes when they make new ones they delete the old ones from history.......

I know what your getting at, it just annoys me because i would love to see new one's that actually follow the original story lines, not just make up shit ones to make some more money.

PET HATE : HACKERS

some spanish (or so their IP address claims to be) hacked into my gmail. Albeit it was my spam account. I think they were pretty crap, as their mass email bounced back from lots of email accounts, even most hotmail & gmail accounts. So I hope it was because they were useless.

But it just means I have to enable 2-step verification on all my gmail accounts.

Could have been worse I suppose.

Ricky G is a complete and utter wank. His 'comedy' these days revolves around him pulling faces to look like disabled kids and calling them mongs. Holy shit thats funny, nothing like a celeb using their status to poke fun at people who, quite frankly have enough shit on their plates to deal with. The whole Karl Plinkington thing made me hate him even fucking more. He knows a guy, sends him on holiday where he says funny things and Ricky gets all the credit. Wank.

He probably gets a bigger pay cut. But everyone knows Karl is the star. If they don't, they're a shit.

Life's Too Short was good. As were the podcasts.

You dinna see enough folk reminding him about when he dressed like a poof and wore a cravat either..

Yeah imagine wearing a cravat and tight clothing in the new-romantic era of the 80s?!?!? WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!!1!1!192I819413U