aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

No offence, but it's really not an emergency though, is it? Not worth taking up the time of an emergency out of hours doctor surely, a doctor who might actually be useful for someone with a proper need for one. Go buy some Otex.

It isn't an emergency, but what else can I do if my own GP's office won't pick up the phone for going on 5 hours now? I've got some drops, but they're not going deep enough. As I say. I don't even need a doctor. I just need to see a nurse who can syringe the wax right out. 2 minutes. Done.

My pet hate is "Here we, here we, here we fucking go".

This exists in THIS country, too! Heard it at the football!

I did hear the best football chant ever here - Melbourne Victory (the team my Perth Glory were playing) have a goalkeeper who is ex-Glory. He's a bit shit, has been for ages, and every time he took a goal kick, after the traditional "oooohhhh", the crowd would chant:

"You fat fuck, you fat fuck, you fat fuck, you're shit! Aaaahhhhh!"

That "Aaaahhhh!" is the best sound in football.

No idea. They don't know what's happened, but it's been delivered and signed for, so they are saying.

Doesn't matter. What use is an amp to me? I'm deaf as fuck right now.

Seriously? That's fucking insane. Did you just phone their customer service line? Every time I did that, they couldn't get through to Aberdeen so they probably haven't even spoke to the Aberdeen depot to find out what the fuck is going on.

Yodel are a fucking joke.

Seriously? That's fucking insane. Did you just phone their customer service line? Every time I did that, they couldn't get through to Aberdeen so they probably haven't even spoke to the Aberdeen depot to find out what the fuck is going on.

Yodel are a fucking joke.

The parcel tracking on their automated phone line says it's been delivered, as did the simpleton I spoke to, and like you, they couldn't get through to Aberdeen. The online tracking says it's out for delivery now. No idea why both are different, or which one is right. Suppose I'll find out...

The amp is fully insured by the courier, so I'm not sweating too much, but I'd rather have the amp than a refund, as I got it for a good price second hand. Not sure why the seller chose to use Yodel, of all people, other than to save money. You can't really be looking for the cheapest option when the item in question is £600.

Shower of bastards!! At least it musta bounced into my living room.

That does fucking suck with your amp like, i would be raging big time, an Xbox is ok to lose but not a fucking amp!

Nothing is okay to lose. If you've paid for it, plus delivery, you should get it, whether it cost you a quid or a grand. If it does arrive, when I sign my name I'm going to write KNOB. Because being passive aggressive is mint

• Upvote 1