aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

While this video is all well and good, I hate people who comment on shit YouTube commenting/commenters. The fuck is the point?

Although Die Antwoord are pretty mental. A whole song about how big a guy's dick is takes some doing, especially when a lot of it is in Afrikaans.

They also used the lyric "I'm standin' in the club in my underpants / No shirt on, 'cos it's fokken hot"

Guest Gladstone

Tablet can fuck right off. I'm not really into toffee either, but tablet is minging. I make that 4 of us against the world. I'm not really into wrestling, but I once made my older brother cry when I was 6 by headbutting him when he had me pinned down. I'm hard as fuck like.

• Upvote 1

The Rock Bottom is pretty much a half arsed Chokeslam. A Chokeslam Lite. Diet Chokeslam.

Chokeslams are so badass.

Once when we had a backyard wrestling match, I chokeslammed a guy called Scott onto the grass in my garden, who then cried and went home, after saying "i didn't realise it was REAL"

People having shit-fits about this new app that allows you to draw

edit

also uncomfortable awkward people.

sitting on the bus next to someone, they want you to move and get off. I hate it when they just slightly lurch towards you willing you to move. Just say excuse me! Ill easily move so you can get off, I'm not going to pan your head in.

• Upvote 3

Internet not working is definitely at the more extreme end of pet hates. Especially when I need to stream albums for review and email reviews. I recently sent away a review that was late by a full 4 days due to the internet not working. And what's worse is I think it's a problem with my laptop...

Fat chicks in leggings full stop - they look hinging, they show every lump in your arse and aren't a replacement for trousers. At uni some fat lassy had these pair of really thin leggings stretched over her arse, and I could see the shape she shaved her minge-hair. It was fucking hideous. I pity anyone she bent over in front of.