aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Yodel left a bookcase at my front door when I stayed across from Asda at Garthdee. I was right next to a busy roundabout, anyone could have nabbed it. The guy just scribbled in the signature bit. Was fucking fuming. I'd stayed in all day for the delivery too.

They are cunts.

(I think they may have still been HDNL at this point, doesn't make a fucking difference though)

Nothing is okay to lose. If you've paid for it, plus delivery, you should get it, whether it cost you a quid or a grand. If it does arrive, when I sign my name I'm going to write KNOB. Because being passive aggressive is mint

Aye but at least my xbox was something new and easily replaced by the place i bought it, your amps nae in the same bracket as that.

Man... That article mentions Yodel throwing an Xbox over a fence... Ludicrous.

Obviously it's not acceptable to throw any delivery over a fence but Watchdog made a big deal that is was an xbox then showed footage of the courier chucking a generic Amazon branded box over the fence. The courier can't know what's in the cardboard box. No excuse, but from their point of view it wasn't mistreating an expensive console it was just another shit delivery no matter what was in it.

Folk who bid on your stuff on ebay, and once they've won the item tell you that they can't pay for a few days. Fucking ask first. You can't order something from Play.com then go "oh I'll pay it on Tuesday"

i don't really see anything wrong with that tbh. if you dont bid - you lose out on something. so snag it down, make it YOURS...than pay for it when you bloody well feel like.

Folk who bid on your stuff on ebay, and once they've won the item tell you that they can't pay for a few days. Fucking ask first. You can't order something from Play.com then go "oh I'll pay it on Tuesday"

I had worse in that the guy won the item, didn't respond to messages asking for payment, so I re-listed after two weeks. He then pays and asks for the item to be sent, which I did, then complains that there is no earphones, despite not offering them in the first place.

i don't really see anything wrong with that tbh. if you dont bid - you lose out on something. so snag it down, make it YOURS...than pay for it when you bloody well feel like.

If you can't afford it, don't commit to buying it. A quick "could I pay for this on Tuesday" would have been fine, I hate folk assuming.