aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild

Planet Sound and Bamboozle were staples for me every day after school. I never watched TV so much as other kids, instead I wanted to read letters and numbers on the TV screen.

Planet Sound and Bamboozle were staples for me every day after school. I never watched TV so much as other kids, instead I wanted to read letters and numbers on the TV screen.

This.

What was the teen problem page? The stuff on there HAS to have been made up. It was hilarious!

That 'what should I watch?' feeling. We're too spoiled for choice nowadays what with the internets and streaming and iplayers and I can never just pick something without thinking there's something better I could be watching. Bring back 4 TV channels and Bamboozle if there really was nothing decent on.

I feel the same about music. I have every album I own on my iPod, and I start something to play, then I just want to listen to something else. I should get a smaller mp3 player and put a few albums on it a week, top curb my fickle panics of "all my music is shit!"

The music write-in pages were good. I got into Hot Water Music because someone raved about them on there back in like 2000. God bless Teletext.

Guest idol_wild
Y'know what I hate? When there's a skidmark on the toilet that, try as you might, your piss just will not budge.

You should never live with Robert Smith of Dedalus and Kartta. Man, I think his shit had an misfiring trajectory.

Guest idol_wild
When I worked with him the rest of the staff and myself were convinced that he spent more time on the shitter than the shop floor some days. Shame the guys only had one toilet.

I think the toilet was his "special place."

Couriers!!! I ordered a bookcase, it was due Thursday so I had to stay in all day. It got to 9pm, and I called for an update yet again only to be told that it had been moved to the 7th February. The next morning someone rings the front door, which you can only get to if the main door has been left open (fuck you, new neighbour), but when I look through the peephole there was no cunt there! Turns out the courier had left the bloody bookcase at the front door :swearing: well if he can get into the unlocked corridor, that must mean ANY fucker can get in and possibly steal the fucking package.

fucking useless.

Also my new neighbour is an arse, who the hell does DIY at 6am? I don't really want to be woken up by hammering and drilling at that time in the morning. Especially at a weekend. As much as I hate living in the countryside, I really should just live in a house where there are no neighbours for a 6 mile radius.