aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Its just one of these things I'll never get. Why do people hate the thought of dead skin? Is it unhygienic? Its not like I pick my nose in public.

but sometimes i do

I don't know, I guess it's sort of irrational, it's not unhygienic, I just don't like the idea of people picking of bits of themselves and flicking them around somewhere I'm doing things. I think it's also the physical act of people pulling it off that grosses me off. That, and that it sort of looks like flaked coconut. But isn't.

Guest idol_wild
Neither of you have shagged me. So shut up. I'm great at the sex. I've done it 4 times.

I once had mind-sex with you. Well, it was more like mind-rape.

We listened to Fuck Buttons and you needed a lot of lube.

If no girls use the Internet, what fuckjar man is posting this all over their Facebook?

Some Slut I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Isn't that a Marilyn Monroe quote? When did she get on Facebook?

Isn't that a Marilyn Monroe quote? When did she get on Facebook?

It's the Marilyn Monroe quote that every stupid girl seems to revel in.

If you're untolerable when you are 'at your worst' then you can fuck off regardless of whether you think I deserve you. It's like their get-out clause that says they can be as unreasonable as they like.

Women are stupid, gonna give Andy Gray a call so we can rant some more.

Guest idol_wild

I also fucking hate that quote that prudish girls in denial use:

"When I'm good, I'm good. When I'm bad, I'm better."

Was the Mae West or some fucking arsehole like that?

Either way, girls who actually are comfortable with sex would never use this quote. Only prudes and arseholes do.

Cunts.

I hate girls who are overly shy and girls who are overly keen. They just seem slutty and cheap. I used to work with a girl who would actually just go on and on about how good she was. Honestly, do you want to be that whore who prides herself on how good a Blojob she gives? She would come in and tell us all about she cheated on her boyfriend that weekend, but don't tell anyone LOL!

[/Misogyny]

hitler-COOL-STORY-BRO.jpg

Another thing that only girls (or closet gay guys) do on FB is post status updates with 1) how they are feeling, followed by 2) .com.

Unacceptable.

related pet hate - FB status updates like the above with no explanation as to why they are feeling a certain way and so inviting enquiries from all their stupid friends.

Vacuous idiot 1: Gutted :-(

Vacuous idiot 2: Hey hon. What's wrong?! xxx

Vacuous idiot 3: Aww babe, what's up? xx

Vacuous idiot 4: Never mind, nearly the weekend!!! What's up? xxx

Vacuous idiot 5 (I'm her best friend!): Hey babes, give me a call if u wanna talk x

Vacuous idiot 1 (presumably after sitting there basking in sympathy and concern): Hey guys, sorry to worry ya. Just had an argument with my mum but all sorted now. Weekend! Woo hoo! xxx

related pet hate - FB status updates like the above with no explanation as to why they are feeling a certain way and so inviting enquiries from all their stupid friends.

Vacuous idiot 1: Gutted :-(

Vacuous idiot 2: Hey hon. What's wrong?! xxx

Vacuous idiot 3: Aww babe, what's up? xx

Vacuous idiot 4: Never mind, nearly the weekend!!! What's up? xxx

Vacuous idiot 5 (I'm her best friend!): Hey babes, give me a call if u wanna talk x

Vacuous idiot 1 (presumably after sitting there basking in sympathy and concern): Hey guys, sorry to worry ya. Just had an argument with my mum but all sorted now. Weekend! Woo hoo! xxx

Must spread. Similar (but IMO worse) is when vacuouos idiot #1 replies after the sympathetic comments with "I don't wanna talk about it".

Boils my fucking piss!

xx