aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I still remember AOL chatrooms in the days of dial up. There was this music site I used to download mp3s from and it took bloody aaaaages...Galaxy Satellite or something. Can't remember the name, but if anyone can refresh my memory I'd be grateful as it's been bugging me for days.

In the vein of pet hates, making a cup of tea then forgetting about it. Nothing upsets me more than a wasted cup of tea.

Guest idol_wild
Or stuck in the plughole along with various other hairs, ugh.

Only girls do that.

My flatmate has horrible long thick black hair, that seems to come out at a rate of knots (arf).

It blocks the shower cubicle plughole to the extent that it fills up the base of the shower cubicle like a bath. Only thick bleach disintegrates that trapped hair enough. And she hasn't bought a single fucking bottle of the stuff since she moved in. She casts hair, blocks my fucking shower, and makes me feel physically sick...all at my expense. I fucking hate people.

I'm genuinely surprised that she is not bald yet. Her hair almost carpets my flat. And it's a wood flooring flat.

It repels me frequently.

Okay, plughole hair is more upsetting than an abandoned, cold cup of tea. It just looks fucking disgusting and makes me think of a horrible wolf spider story I heard that still freaks me out. This chap was showering, and without his glasses anything at his feet was a blur, so he sees this dark blur and thinking it to be a clump of shower hair goes to pick it up when it scuttles all over him.Ah gads.

Only girls do that.

My flatmate has horrible long thick black hair, that seems to come out at a rate of knots (arf).

It blocks the shower cubicle plughole to the extent that it fills up the base of the shower cubicle like a bath. Only thick bleach disintegrates that trapped hair enough. And she hasn't bought a single fucking bottle of the stuff since she moved in. She casts hair, blocks my fucking shower, and makes me feel physically sick...all at my expense. I fucking hate people.

I'm genuinely surprised that she is not bald yet. Her hair almost carpets my flat. And it's a wood flooring flat.

It repels me frequently.

My male flatmate did used to contribute massively to this too. He did have the most lustrous head of hair though, sigh. It always seemed so wonderfully conditioned, so I have no idea how he used to lose so much of it. What was always worse, there quite frequently would be other artifacts included in the mass of gads, such as toenails. I reiterate. Gads.

I also find it repulsive when there are adverts for sink and plughole unblockers on the TV that illustrate, often quite graphically how certain products resolve this problem. I just need to know what it does, I am familiar with the problem, I do not need to see.

Okay, plughole hair is more upsetting than an abandoned, cold cup of tea. It just looks fucking disgusting and makes me think of a horrible wolf spider story I heard that still freaks me out. This chap was showering, and without his glasses anything at his feet was a blur, so he sees this dark blur and thinking it to be a clump of shower hair goes to pick it up when it scuttles all over him.Ah gads.

That is quite genuinely absolutely. fucking. terrifying. I'm now imagining a Woody Allen Annie Hall-esque scenario where there are two of them in the bathtub. Fucking Jesus.

It was the worst fucking afternoon ever when I did a google image search for 'Wolf Spider'. Genuine nightmares. I hate spiders, absolutely hate them. I slept on the sofa once when this thing the size of my face crawled into my bedroom and under my wardrobe. Everyone thought I was over exaggerating, they didn't say that when they saw it the next morning. Fucking spiders. Why?

Only girls do that.

It repels me frequently.

I have 4 female flatmates. I had to unscrew the shower plug and plunger the fuck out of it. What came up was just fucking evil.

It was the worst fucking afternoon ever when I did a google image search for 'Wolf Spider'. Genuine nightmares. I hate spiders, absolutely hate them. I slept on the sofa once when this thing the size of my face crawled into my bedroom and under my wardrobe. Everyone thought I was over exaggerating, they didn't say that when they saw it the next morning. Fucking spiders. Why?

There is no fucking way on Earth that I'm googling "wolf spider". Fuck me. It reminds me of the time I was idiotic enough to google "camel spider" and found this:

camel_spider_large-726875.jpg

WHAT ARE THEY DOING?! WHY ARE THEY HALF THE SIZE OF THAT GUY'S LEG?