aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I don't care what anyone says, the best way to get over a break up is to sleep with as many other people as possible.

Just not Teabags.

I agree - having Teabags offer to shag you is never a good way to end a relationship.
Neither of you have shagged me. So shut up. I'm great at the sex. I've done it 4 times.

I don't understand this post, it says you're a girl. Surely you mean your boyfriend dumped you?

Rules of the internet...

27. Always question a person's sexual preferences without any real reason.

28. Always question a person's gender - just in case it's really a man.

29. On the internet, all girls are men, and all kids are undercover FBI agents.

30. There are NO girls on the internet.

31. TITS or GTFO - the choice is yours.

32. You must have pictures to prove your statements.

'She' is obviously a guy.

xx

• Upvote 2

While I think Bigsby might have been taking the mickey, I'll just clarify and say that I meant girlfriend because I'm a massive lezzer.

My new pet hate is still not having a new office key and my work computer being disconnected. Glad I took my netbook. Fucking university, you wouldn't think I was paying over three grand a year for this level of service.

There are loads of girls on the internet.

If you want I can PM you some links to prove it.

First of all:

Rule 32. You must have pictures to prove your statements.

The rules state you are required to, doesn't matter what I want.

Second, pictures of girls that guys put on the internet isn't the same. No girls use the internet.

If you believe they do, then see rules 30, 31 and 32.

xx

If no girls use the Internet, what fuckjar man is posting this all over their Facebook?

Some Slut I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Teabags.

Or Peter Andre...

xx

Sorry to hear that Lesley. My pet-hate is trivial in comparison, but I think it's important that people know that it's never okay to do this-

I was in conversation with a customer at work yesterday, and he was picking flakes of skin of his hand, briefly examining them and then flicking them onto the floor.

I couldn't stop wincing. It's up there with when people lick their fingers before turning pages.

I was in conversation with a customer at work yesterday, and he was picking flakes of skin of his hand, briefly examining them and then flicking them onto the floor.

I couldn't stop wincing. It's up there with when people lick their fingers before turning pages.

Jesus, he could at least have the decency to eat them!

xx