aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Coconut crabs don't bother me nearly as much as any picture of spiders. They just freak me out, no idea why, i know for the most part it's completely irrational but the minute i see a big one i run around practically dancing as if i'm trying shake it off me. Having said that, i'm glad it's not likely i'll ever encounter one of those bastardin coconut crabs.

I stupidly remembered this thread and all it's pictures this morning before jumping in the shower. Constantly checking the corners of the room. Closing my eyes only when necessary. And when I did I kicked the water in the bath to warn off any would be spiders.

[/pussy]

If I did see one I'd have eaten it and proved I was the fucking boss.

[/lying]

• Upvote 1

Why are you watching One Tree Hill?

It has become part of my morning procrastination routine. Up at 0830, leave the house at 1030. They just had a song by The National during a montage of the kids dealing with the shooting of Keith Scott in their own ways. It was fucking beautiful man. A guy from Fallout Boy is in it now, for some reason.

That's what causes morning wood, isn't it.

Nope.

You get hard during your dreams, so if you wake up from a deep sleep, or REM sleep, then you'll probably have an erection when you do.

There is some evidence that needing to pee can cause you to get hard but it's still under scrutiny that it's what causes morning wood.

xx

I assure you it can.

Wierd set of circumstances though. To highlight how much you need to piss, your body makes it really difficult and uncomfortable to piss.

Suppose it'd make pissing yourself that little bit harder.

Pet hate - almost shitting myself at the gym.

Must've ate something dodgy before going so it turned my guts to mulch, on the treadmill it felt like shaking tomato sauce out of the bottle...

xx

Guest idol_wild
There is some evidence that needing to pee can cause you to get hard but it's still under scrutiny that it's what causes morning wood.

Yeah - you're a kinky bitch who digs watersports.

Filth.