aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Bad hangovers when you haven't drunk much the night before. It's one thing to wake up feeling like shit knowing you deserve it because you drank a stupid amount. But But it occasionally happens (like today) that I wake up with a stinking headache after only drinking a few beers the night before. As people say to referees, all I want is consistency!! :(

The absolute shit-heap that has been my weekend, in fact make that a four day weekend of shit.

Friday - Girlfriend of two years breaks up with me out of the blue. Tells me she is moving back to Leeds in a few weeks. Friends take me to pub, feed me alcohol.

Saturday and Sunday pass with me feeling justified in having a wee mope about in my pyjamas, feeling blue and basically acting like a loser.

Monday - I decide to be proactive. I get some poems sorted to send off for publication, I redraft a couple more and send them off to my supervisor, go for a long walk with the dog and then a good half hour jog. I get home and find out she moved back to Leeds without a single word to me, if I hadn't texted her I doubt I'd have found out for a few days.

Not a pet-hate technically, but I just wanted a moan.

The absolute shit-heap that has been my weekend, in fact make that a four day weekend of shit.

Friday - Girlfriend of two years breaks up with me out of the blue. Tells me she is moving back to Leeds in a few weeks. Friends take me to pub, feed me alcohol.

Saturday and Sunday pass with me feeling justified in having a wee mope about in my pyjamas, feeling blue and basically acting like a loser.

Monday - I decide to be proactive. I get some poems sorted to send off for publication, I redraft a couple more and send them off to my supervisor, go for a long walk with the dog and then a good half hour jog. I get home and find out she moved back to Leeds without a single word to me, if I hadn't texted her I doubt I'd have found out for a few days.

This is probably inappropriate, but fancy a shag?
  • Upvote 2

There were a bunch of reasons she gave me that mean it's probably better for us both in the long run, but moving back home without saying a word is pretty fucking cold.

That is absolutely horrible. Very sorry that's happened to you. Dogs help. So does ice cream and junk food. And heroin. Probably wouldn't go for the heroin though, long term probably won't make you feel that much better. Unless you take looooads of it. Then you'll feel just fantastic, and it will keep you skinny after all that ice cream.

Guest idol_wild
I had a relationship orientated pet hate to post, and well i just feel like a dick now.

Is that your coy way of telling us what your relationship-orientated pet hate is?

I don't understand this post, it says you're a girl. Surely you mean your boyfriend dumped you?