aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Soooooooo... you're a massive lezzer called Lesley?

*head explodes*

I think we established that I'm actually pintsized, but yes my name is Lesley and yes I'm a lesbian. Now that's all clear we can move on with our lives.

My new pet-hate is this weather. It either needs to properly piss down with rain or just fuck off. This inbetween nonsense just makes my hair frizz up.

So....I log in and suddenly everyone has gone crazy with very unfunny anti-wimmin comments because Lesley's g/f acted like a nob?

Hate to be a fun-sponge, but it got old pretty quickly!

WAT?

The two weren't directly linked (nobby-g/f and women comments) and even then they've been observational rather than 'anti-women' tbf.

Observational comedy, like Michael MacIntyre (perhaps why you did not find it funny).

Everyone knows Keys and Gray are to blame anyway. Just like Skins is responsible for rich kids taking drugs, Grand Theft Auto for local car crime and Jurassic Park for fat nerdy computer geeks stealing all the dinosaur embryos.

Speaking of Skins: those Skins kids falling to that Arcade Fire song. Major beef with those cunts. Especially the little lass who looks like a 4 year old boy in the Victorian era, called Torquil.

NO BUT ITS IN AMERICA NOW SO ITS ALL GOING TO BE NEW AND EXCITING HAVING THE SAME CHARACTERS WITH DIFFERENT ACCENTS DOING THE SAME STUFF AGAIN...... and again.....

xx

WAT?

The two weren't directly linked (nobby-g/f and women comments) and even then they've been observational rather than 'anti-women' tbf.

Observational comedy, like Michael MacIntyre (perhaps why you did not find it funny).

Everyone knows Keys and Gray are to blame anyway. Just like Skins is responsible for rich kids taking drugs, Grand Theft Auto for local car crime and Jurassic Park for fat nerdy computer geeks stealing all the dinosaur embryos.

I would say that the nobbish ex g/f green-lit a whole heap of terribly un-funny commenting. I am not immune to a good bit of tongue-in-cheek sexism myself, but imo the whole ZOMG WIMMIN R DUMB got old pretty quickly.

John W's I LIKE WIMMIN TO BE JUST THE RIGHT LEVEL OF SLOOT BECOZ IT'S A TURNOFF WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT SEX TOO MUCH BUT I DON'T LIKE PRUDES EITHER COS SHY GURLZ R SHIT comment made me enact a real-life facepalm.