aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I took my old band so little seriously i would just get smashed and do stuff like jump off stage and shit. by the end of it all we were really doing is rearranging the songs and making jokes to mess up the singer anyway.

Poor singer!

Does the brain control you or are you controlling the brain? I don't know if I'm in charge of mine.

• Upvote 1

Buying new headphones at lunchtime, then not being able to use them because my whole office can hear the music if I turn it up beyond 10%. My last ones were the kind that you can burrow so far into your earhole that it almost hits your brain, hence no noise escape and I could routinely deafen myself. But these new ones are sort of odd shaped and they don't go into your ear properly and everybody can hear it. 22 well spent :down: They do sound good though.

Buying new headphones at lunchtime, then not being able to use them because my whole office can hear the music if I turn it up beyond 10%. My last ones were the kind that you can burrow so far into your earhole that it almost hits your brain, hence no noise escape and I could routintely deafen myself. But these new ones are sort of odd shaped and they don't go into your ear properly and everybody can hear it. 22 well spent :down: They do sound good though.

Poop, didn't think about sound-leakage being a factor when i was talking to you i was gearing you more towards sound quality and bass response. I take it you've tried the different sized buds? :(

Poop, didn't think about sound-leakage being a factor when i was talking to you i was gearing you more towards sound quality and bass response. I take it you've tried the different sized buds? :(

Yeah I didn't think about that factor either. I've got in the big ones at the moment, I'll try the others but it probably won't make a huge amount of difference. Alternatively, I'll just have to tell my colleagues that they'll hear my music and fucking like it.

Buying new headphones at lunchtime, then not being able to use them because my whole office can hear the music if I turn it up beyond 10%. My last ones were the kind that you can burrow so far into your earhole that it almost hits your brain, hence no noise escape and I could routintely deafen myself. But these new ones are sort of odd shaped and they don't go into your ear properly and everybody can hear it. 22 well spent :down: They do sound good though.

I used to take these fuckers in to work:

MDR7506.jpg

no one could hear a damn thing. closed back cans aren't good for the hearing though. I've had ringing ears after some sessions.

some of the girls said I looked like a DJ mans lol.

Just so everyone knows: Forum member John W... That's forum member John W. Did not... I repeat, did not, take his old band seriously. He would like it be known that he in fact would just get smashed and do one or both of the following: a) Jump off stage or b) shit.

If anyone has any questions please address them to John W directly.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I didn't think about that factor either. I've got in the big ones at the moment, I'll try the others but it probably won't make a huge amount of difference. Alternatively, I'll just have to tell my colleagues that they'll hear my music and fucking like it.

You might get a bit tighter seal further in your lug with the smaller ones though. Usually i don't give a shit if people can hear what i'm listening to but i guess in an office environment you won't want people to know that you're rocking the latest Miley Cyrus album ;)

You might get a bit tighter seal further in your lug with the smaller ones though. Usually i don't give a shit if people can hear what i'm listening to but i guess in an office environment you won't want people to know that you're rocking the latest Miley Cyrus album ;)

Oh yeah I've been meaning to pick that up, is it any good? ;)

I had better track of my finances until I got a debit card. I've only had one for a year because I used to bank with a prehiostric building society. Now I overspend all the time, with nothing to really show for it. Fuck money.

I track every penny that goes in and out of my account with digital banking and a series of spreadsheets. The problem is that I usually only fire them up after I've had a big spending splurge and starting to feel guilty about it :)

My tutor putting a certain textbook in the "REQUIRED READING" section of the handbook, for him to change his bloody mind on the day of his first lecture. I've already ordered the bloody book and the new one he wants isn't as cheap :(

That and getting crumbs in my cleavage when I eat biscuits... I'm lucky I'm home alone right now, otherwise it'd be a really odd sight :up:

I track every penny that goes in and out of my account with digital banking and a series of spreadsheets. The problem is that I usually only fire them up after I've had a big spending splurge and starting to feel guilty about it :)

I love a bit of spreadsheet banking. Just a shame when you start forcasting earnings.

Come to think of it - thats a pet hate. Not having money I am due in Feb-December now!!!

Guest Bob Knob

Here's a brand new pet hate which was discovered by me in the Prince of Wales tonight...people who ask for a "wee tasty" of an ale before buying it. An offence usually committed by those in the oil industry who are just trying to act the 'smart cunt' in front of their cunty mates. This pet hate does not extent to the fat, old, CAMRA cunts.

Man-up and fucking buy a pint yi dick and stop wasting my time.