aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

It's not happened yet so this is only going on previous yearts.... People you don't talk to or don't like sending 'happy birthday' messages on facebook. Yes I know it's my fault adding them in the first place, hence why I stopped adding people I don't know or have never talked to properly, Atm have 36 unanswered friend requests)

Still, if you didn't use facebook you would have no idea. I know it's just being polite and everything, but if they actually did care, would say it in person or via text :p Something that makes it look like they actually weren't just told by a website.

Maybe it's just me, but I get annoyed by people being patronising like that. It's only genuine if they actually know me,

Social networking is fairly bizarre. I suppose you can have a lot of fun with it if you're really not giving a shit who you hang out with and you just want to hook up with people or network or whatever people really do with it. It just annoys me that I can't share photos with my brother and close friends without some fucking fannies from school finding me and trying to involve me in their fucking stupid wall shit that makes me delete my account because it's taxing my politeness to the point of murder.

Social networking is fairly bizarre. I suppose you can have a lot of fun with it if you're really not giving a shit who you hang out with and you just want to hook up with people or network or whatever people really do with it. It just annoys me that I can't share photos with my brother and close friends without some fucking fannies from school finding me and trying to involve me in their fucking stupid wall shit that makes me delete my account because it's taxing my politeness to the point of murder.

That reminds me.... one of the people who added me on facebook the other day was my half brother. I've not met him in 7/8 years but last time I did Ireally didn't like him. So wondering whether to or not bearing in mind my current mantra of if I don't speak to you I don't add you.

Know what you mean about the wall stuff as well, especially people sending you invites to 'mafia wars' or that stupid fish tank thing.

Why don't you just reject the requests?

In fact, why don't you just be thankful for the fact that anyone cares about your birthday, you cunt.*

*Statement may not be entirely serious

haha no one does give a shit about it, which is why I get annoyed when people post messages on your facebook wall despite not speaking to me in a year. That's why I find it annoying, it's so fake it's unreal.

I feel it's rude to reject friend requests! It's not the same as being rude in person but I still feel bad about it.

That reminds me.... one of the people who added me on facebook the other day was my half brother. I've not met him in 7/8 years but last time I did Ireally didn't like him. So wondering whether to or not bearing in mind my current mantra of if I don't speak to you I don't add you.

I know how you feel with that, I had my brother's request sitting for at least three months before accepting it.

You know, some days I just hate absolutely fucking everything.

Men in suits with nothing behind their eyes. Kids who don't realise that education could just be their salvation. Bigotry, stupidity, militancy in all it's forms (even this one), artificial divisions between people, tactical voting, political parties, marketers, dumbing down, risk assessments, not speaking your mind, narcissism, original sin, creationists, uninformed pseudo evolutionists, rugby, Rangers football club, meeting, the fact that one Premierships footballer's wages for a week could save hundreds of lives in the third world, getting older, realising that the terms of success that the older generation took as gospel are no longer applicable to modern life, modern life itself, one-sided histories, parochial nationalism, auto-tune, payola, strats on the treble pickup, arrogance, self-doubt, rose-tinted specs, new build flats, architects who design new build flats, gossip magazines, Thatcherism, reality television, the beauty myth, people refusing to acknowledge each other on the street, the demonisation of Unions, the absence of meritocracy, and the sure fact the Dundee United will falter before the end of the season.

Fuck's sake.

I hate "some days".

• Upvote 2

Men in suits with nothing behind their eyes. Kids who don't realise that education could just be their salvation. Bigotry, stupidity, militancy in all it's forms (even this one), artificial divisions between people, tactical voting, political parties, marketers, dumbing down, risk assessments, not speaking your mind, narcissism, original sin, creationists, uninformed pseudo evolutionists, rugby, Rangers football club, meeting, the fact that one Premierships footballer's wages for a week could save hundreds of lives in the third world, getting older, realising that the terms of success that the older generation took as gospel are no longer applicable to modern life, modern life itself, one-sided histories, parochial nationalism, auto-tune, payola, strats on the treble pickup, arrogance, self-doubt, rose-tinted specs, new build flats, architects who design new build flats, gossip magazines, Thatcherism, reality television, the beauty myth, people refusing to acknowledge each other on the street, the demonisation of Unions, the absence of meritocracy, and the sure fact the Dundee United will falter before the end of the season.

Fuck's sake.

I hate "some days".

I love you.

Guest idol_wild

Fuck's sake.

I hate "some days".

Fucking hell! You're on my team on Thursday!

Phoning a fast food outlet and being told your meal will be 50-60 before it's ready to be picked up. fuck me I could peel and boil a few tatties and get some mince on in that time. That's my Saturday night visiting fucked by having to wait for my supper.Can't even have a drink while I wait due to the fact I have to drive to the place to pick it up...Great!!!!!!!!!!:swearing:

Phoning a fast food outlet and being told your meal will be 50-60 before it's ready to be picked up. fuck me I could peel and boil a few tatties and get some mince on in that time. That's my Saturday night visiting fucked by having to wait for my supper.Can't even have a drink while I wait due to the fact I have to drive to the place to pick it up...Great!!!!!!!!!!:swearing:

I don't think I've yet sympathised less with a pet hate. Bravo sir, you bone idle son of a gun.

Going out for a meal is a good thing, good company and good food is a winning combination.

Going for a Big Mac is the act of a cretinous fuckflap.

:up:

Nah, m8. Big Macs are awesome.

Speaking of McDonalds, I'd have to disagree with you mate !.....

Last night on the way home from BoD, I stopped at McDoalds Drive Through, BoD.... to get my 2 kids some happy meals, and 2 BigMacs with cheese for the missus and me....(wife asked me to get them...)

Those useless BASTARDS in BoD..... NEVER get our order right !!!

Drove home, 13 miles, only to find.... One of the Happy Meals had NO fries or toy !!.....

One of the "BigMacs", was actually just a Burger with cheese AND NO fries again....

The other "BigMac" looked correct, but then I found it had NO bottom bun...just a melted cheese mess in the bottom of the box.....

I didn't even get a receipt, after paying with my electron card !!

For fuck sake, can't you useless fuckwits ever get it right !! its not a hard, taxing, mental job, IS it!!..... seems they don't give a shit what shit they give you.... once you drive away.... FORGOTTEN..... never much liked fucking McDonalds anyway.... I don't think I'll go back...at least not anything for me, personally......:swearing:

sorry Craig, its MUCK, chucked together, with no thought to quality and then served up by spotty, student type, moron fuckwits.....

rather cook myself or go out for a decent meal......

sorry rant over.... :O

Speaking of McDonalds, I'd have to disagree with you mate !.....

Last night on the way home from BoD, I stopped at McDoalds Drive Through, BoD.... to get my 2 kids some happy meals, and 2 BigMacs with cheese for the missus and me....(wife asked me to get them...)

Those useless BASTARDS in BoD..... NEVER get our order right !!!

Drove home, 13 miles, only to find.... One of the Happy Meals had NO fries or toy !!.....

One of the "BigMacs", was actually just a Burger with cheese AND NO fries again....

The other "BigMac" looked correct, but then I found it had NO bottom bun...just a melted cheese mess in the bottom of the box.....

I didn't even get a receipt, after paying with my electron card !!

For fuck sake, can't you useless fuckwits ever get it right !! its not a hard, taxing, mental job, IS it!!..... seems they don't give a shit what shit they give you.... once you drive away.... FORGOTTEN..... never much liked fucking McDonalds anyway.... I don't think I'll go back...at least not anything for me, personally......:swearing:

sorry Craig, its MUCK, chucked together, with no thought to quality and then served up by spotty, student type, moron fuckwits.....

rather cook myself or go out for a decent meal......

sorry rant over.... :O

This reminds me of the scene in lethal Weapon 2 with the drive through (you're Leo, just to be clear). :p

• Upvote 1

Begs the question, why did you go there to start with? Burger King, McDonalds, KFC, etc etc they are all shite

It was getting late, didn't want to cook when I got home, and coz.... my wife & kids wanted them, I had one just for convenience (saved me cooking something for just myself when I got home)

..... o_O, I did say in my post that my wife asked me to go there.....it wouldn't have been MY choice usually !!.....just doing as I'm told !!!!

so, call me Mr Mushroom (kept in the dark and fed a heap o' shite!!):moody: