aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I LONG for the Shockwaves ads! I always get those bloody cocaine hotline ones. I don't mind adverts if I'm not paying for Spotify, but those ones are just irritating. I'm in bed at home listening to Bucks Fizz at 11pm, I don't think I fit into the demographic of snorting coke off some dude's genitals in a public toilet as the advert may suggest.

That's an image that's pretty much gonna stay with me forever. Thanks Kirsten.

alberto aquilani's eyes being too close together, maybe its just sky sports and there team line up camera shots of people but he looks like he is inbred.

as does fabregas when they show his picture.....they both look a bit downy to me, naebody else noticed that?

That's an image that's pretty much gonna stay with me forever. Thanks Kirsten.

You're very welcome, m'dear!

It all makes sense. I just need to work out what "Don't let your indecision/take you from behind" means now.

I think Bucks Fizz were more like the Rock Profile caricatures of them than they'd care to admit..

I think Bucks Fizz were more like the Rock Profile caricatures of them than they'd care to admit..

On Ricky Gervais radio show he did years ago on XFM he told a brilliant story about Bucks Fizz trying to smuggle him through security and onto a flight when he was in a pop band in the 80's.

They're clearly absolute hellraisers in Bucks Fizz.

Being incredibly thirsty, but having nothing in the house that doesn't contain caffeine, then giving in and having some diet coke only for it, after months of being caffeine-free, to give me a mild headache. Bastards. This is truly the worst thing the coca-cola corporation has ever done. Can't think of anything worse that they've done. Nope.

Being incredibly thirsty, but having nothing in the house that doesn't contain caffeine, then giving in and having some diet coke only for it, after months of being caffeine-free, to give me a mild headache. Bastards. This is truly the worst thing the coca-cola corporation has ever done. Can't think of anything worse that they've done. Nope.

Nightmare. Makes me appreciate how lucky I am to have a tap that functions correctly.

Guest idol_wild

Civil servants.

Fucking hell - all they want to talk about is promotion and the different pay grades.

I couldn't give a flying bumfuck about your pay grade relative to your peers, you absolute fucking cockwipe.

My pet hate today is the guest who I delivered breakfast to this morning at 4am.

He answers the door bollock naked except for a blood stained bandage on his hip and just acts as if nothings wrong.

You know in zombie movies there is always one who is shuffling about a hospital, naked but with a bandaged area where they got bitten. Thats what he looked like!

My pet hate today is the guest who I delivered breakfast to this morning at 4am.

He answers the door bollock naked except for a blood stained bandage on his hip and just acts as if nothings wrong.

You know in zombie movies there is always one who is shuffling about a hospital, naked but with a bandaged area where they got bitten. Thats what he looked like!

Yeah sorry bout that, the strap on fell off en route to the door.