aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Click-let letting agency. Seriously avoid at all costs.

Despite giving them 2 full weeks to process my application, full contact details for all references including direct phone numbers, it's only 2 days before I'm meant to be moving into a flat that they tell me they haven't gotten any references an that's only because I phoned them. 75 quid admin fee for the pleasure of being left in the dark while they do fuck all too. I've had to chase up folk myself. Incompetent fucks.

Click-let letting agency. Seriously avoid at all costs.

Despite giving them 2 full weeks to process my application, full contact details for all references including direct phone numbers, it's only 2 days before I'm meant to be moving into a flat that they tell me they haven't gotten any references an that's only because I phoned them. 75 quid admin fee for the pleasure of being left in the dark while they do fuck all too. I've had to chase up folk myself. Incompetent fucks.

Click-let? More like dick-less.

© 2010 Bigsby, All Rights Reserved.

Murdering Colombian trade unionists. There, that's worse.

:king:

:( I know.

It was my attempt at ripping-off a Richard Herring joke.

"This year I am attempting to reclaim the toothbrush moustache, now almost exclusively associated with Hitler and evil, for comedy. It was Charlie Chaplin's first and Hitler stole it and ruined it for everyone else. It was possibly his greatest crime."

Realised another pet hate last night: People who cannot rant in a witty, entertaining way but believe they are doing so brilliantly, continue regardless and think they're Charlie Brooker.

Realised another pet hate last night: People who cannot rant in a witty, entertaining way but believe they are doing so brilliantly, continue regardless and think they're Charlie Brooker.

This is a good one.

Also, smug, "quirky" acoustic songs in every fucking advert on TV, and the worrying proliferation of male ponytails at Aberdeen Uni.

Also, smug, "quirky" acoustic songs in every fucking advert on TV, and the worrying proliferation of male ponytails at Aberdeen Uni.

Concerned by this development. A pony tail on a bloke is the same as a tail on a pony.

You lift it up and there's an arsehole underneath.

When you're playing some sort of guessing game e.g. Charades and someone keeps shouting the same answer over and over. The fact you didn't say 'yes well done' the first time the person shouted it would suggest it's not the right answer so why do they feel the need to just keep saying it louder and louder?

'A film'

'Toy story?'

'2 words'

'Toy story'

'sounds like'

'Toy story... TOY STORY!'

When you're playing some sort of guessing game e.g. Charades and someone keeps shouting the same answer over and over. The fact you didn't say 'yes well done' the first time the person shouted it would suggest it's not the right answer so why do they feel the need to just keep saying it louder and louder?

'A film'

'Toy story?'

'2 words'

'Toy story'

'sounds like'

'Toy story... TOY STORY!'

'jackal jackal, it looks like a jackal, jackal, jackal?!'