aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Mods removing my avatar despite the same image being freely available on Amazon, Tesco (!) and in just about every record shop in eth country since 1969. :down:

What was it of, other than being a girl giving a blowie?

We should be more relaxed about our lamps, IMO, but mods may disagree.

*I thought Phil Silvers was better anyway.

**BTW, is 'eth' a typo of 'teh'? This feels memy :up:

What was it of, other than being a girl giving a blowie?

We should be more relaxed about our lamps, IMO, but mods may disagree.

*I thought Phil Silvers was better anyway.

Was asked to remove the avatar that may have been a girl giving a BJ, so I decided to get back to the music and used the album cover of Blind Faith's 1969 eponymous debut. Head over to Tesco.com where they are obviousy more relaxed about these things if you want to see it. :down:

Was asked to remove the avatar that may have been a girl giving a BJ, so I decided to get back to the music and used the album cover of Blind Faith's 1969 eponymous debut. Head over to Tesco.com where they are obviousy more relaxed about these things if you want to see it. :down:

But is it art?

I did wonder and do not want to stalk you ftr. I frequent the Costa at Union Sq a lot. I will make sure from now on I am exceptionally rude and awkward. :]

Thanks :) It's old rude people that annoy me though, they're worse than just plain rude and awkward customers for some reason.

That's fucking genius that. However, it would stop me being able to do things like call someone a cunt, then after they get angry, I can reply saying "I was being sarcastic LOL" when in actuality, I think they're a total cunt.

"Why didn't you SarcMark it then?"

"Fuck off. Whiny cunt. "

Which can also be conveyed with Smilies...

:(

:guns:

;(

Gigs cancelling/postponing when I am travelling to go and see them...thats 2 this year

Eteinne De Crecy in Edinburgh Last month and Audiot Bully's in Glasgow this month - maybe I don't wanna hold on to my ticket in case it's through the week.......but would go down again if it's at the weekend......humph

The pet hate is still banks, and my account still being frozen, and having about 350 quid I can't even touch, because the tax man is being tardy at sending me my most up to date P2 form so I can prove I'm not a money launderer, and the new accounts advisor dropping the ball on the ID she accepted from me, both being from List2, which I was unaware of. I hope they throw the book at her. I'll be hamming the whole thing up for a bit of compensation anyway.

It's not happened yet so this is only going on previous yearts.... People you don't talk to or don't like sending 'happy birthday' messages on facebook. Yes I know it's my fault adding them in the first place, hence why I stopped adding people I don't know or have never talked to properly, Atm have 36 unanswered friend requests)

Still, if you didn't use facebook you would have no idea. I know it's just being polite and everything, but if they actually did care, would say it in person or via text :p Something that makes it look like they actually weren't just told by a website.

Maybe it's just me, but I get annoyed by people being patronising like that. It's only genuine if they actually know me,

Why don't you just reject the requests?

In fact, why don't you just be thankful for the fact that anyone cares about your birthday, you cunt.*

*Statement may not be entirely serious