aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest Gladstone
I always get Bryan. Fucking Bryan Bryan Bryan.

My name isn't fucking Bryan, it's Ryan. Everybody clear on that? Good.

Stop crying Bryan.

(Yas)

I bet you got called "Crying Ryan" at some point in your childhood.

Guest Gladstone
Broch accent, it's probably your own fault Ryan.

Hud on a sec. In what way is his accent "his own fault"?

Ryan - how dare you be born and brought up in the Broch? Down with you. From now on, everyone will call you Bryan as punishment.

Stop crying Bryan.

(Yas)

I bet you got called "Crying Ryan" at some point in your childhood.

I don't think so. Tho someone (from this website) has recently started a hate campaign about me on Youtube called Lyin' Ryan, but not had the balls to say who they are, or answer any of my emails.

Anyone care to take credit for it?

YouTube - Lyin Ryan Special Nail Advisor To The Music Stars Of The Moorings Bar

I especally like their other video which states:

This Youtube Channel

Has Been Setup By Disabled Persons

To Give A voice To All Those

Who Maybe Disabled Disadvantaged or

Unfairly Discriminated Against By

Authority Or Individual,

Whether Directly Or Cumulatively.

If You Feel You Would Like To Submit Anything

For Inclusion On The Channel,

Please Get In Touch

Thanks For Viewing

Which sounds like a noble and just cause, but then all they do is make a video of me with a stupid voice pretending that I'm gay. What a campaign!

Guest Gladstone
I especally like their other video which states:

Which sounds like a noble and just cause, but then all they do is make a video of me with a stupid voice pretending that I'm gay. What a campaign!

I think it's quite clear that the video was set up by Peter Docherty.

Guest Gladstone
Was in reference to a few of you saying it's probably the way they say your name that confuses people. Whoosh!

I think you'll find the "whoosh!" is right over your head, young man.

I got exactly what you meant, but was just having a wee joke about the fact that someone's accent isn't their own fault.

Nevermind.

Are you by any chance 27, nearly 28?

Reason I ask, is that we share the same first name, and you look uncannily like my older brother. Does your entire family have ginger hair? I do, but none of my family do...

I'm 21. We probably share the same mother ... Fiesty bitch.

My dads side are mostly ginger.

I've started spelling my name Kalym anyway just to throw people off the track. Plus it gives me gay,American background. GrAnItE cItY gEhYcOrE!!

thats pretty fucked up!

Aye it is a little bit! I've obviously annoyed someone, but I don't know who, or how. Nor do I care to be honest.

Whoever it is posts on here anyway, because all those photos are from the "Most Famousest Person You've Ever Met" thread. Oh and also he registered another account on here:

aberdeen-music - View Profile: Lyin Ryan

I thought it was Fatboy and his mates fucking around, but they claim they don't know anything about it...

I didn't think it was particularly hateful. Extremely weird and a little creepy certainly.

Why did they pick nail polish as a topic to associate with you?

Beats me. I used to paint my fingernails when I was like 21-22 but I haven't done so in a long long time.

Master Vo reckons that it's stems from someone who I once gave bad nail-colour advice to, and as a result of it they got dumped, lost their job, got kicked out of their band etc. and they blame it all on me like that guy who hates Dan Marino in Ace Venture.

Aw man, didn't realise there was a ds version! I played the ps version to death. To the point where I could intentionally get 99.99 in the javelin so the weird mole thing would appear. I rule at any button bashing game, my technique is so well honed. Left hand acts as a kind of anchor with the thumb just resting above the button and the right hand works at a furious wanking pace, the upstroke forces the anchor thumb to hit the button without it moving. Actually, I bet the ds version is all about drawing circles with the stylus... Fuck that.

Aye, there's not much in the way of button-smashing (which I also am fucking brilliant at) but there's shitloads of extra stuff on it and you can play as Frogger. Punk rock.

New pet hate - the fucking high jump on this bastard game.

Cue more :swearing:

Making posters for a gig, and then realising after I've finished that I've called one of the bands the wrong name.

How I managed to mix up "Autumn In Disguise" as "April In Disguise" I'll never know.

Hahahahahahahah!!!!!

NIT!

Nevermind, people will still know.

Its kinda funny :)