aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Fuckers acting ignorant and annoyed when I point out that the area that is barriered off is actually closed, and you cannot sit there... eh DUH it's not an assault course to make things that little bit more fun once you finally get the weight off of your feet.

Chavs, eugh I cannot express how much I DESPISE the little fuckers, they ran into Chiquitos last night, screaming and swearing then ran out. How the hell does that make them "hard" and "cool"?? If you hate the place that much, fuck off home.

Fuckers acting ignorant and annoyed when I point out that the area that is barriered off is actually closed, and you cannot sit there... eh DUH it's not an assault course to make things that little bit more fun once you finally get the weight off of your feet.

Chavs, eugh I cannot express how much I DESPISE the little fuckers, they ran into Chiquitos last night, screaming and swearing then ran out. How the hell does that make them "hard" and "cool"?? If you hate the place that much, fuck off home.

Every time I see your name as the last poster in this thread I get a little bit excited.

This wasn't your best effort, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

In future, more stories about Chinese girls, raw meat and gastro-enteritis, thankyouplease.

Piss awful bar manners, as demonstrated by two hideous menopausal banshees in Zee's last night barging their way through a packed bar area sqeualing at the bar staff like pigs on LSD. They then overheard me calling them 'fucking nuggets' to a friend of mine at the bar, which didn't go down too well.

Oh, and people too drunk to stand up and keep hold of their drink thus inevitably spilling it over me not once but twice, and no bouncers dealing with it. I left before the Stoney-esque temptation to clock him set in.....

:down:

I hate the way some people sacrifice common courtesy in order to get a drink faster. Wednesday night in slains there was me and some other guy at the bar, then some guy came after us. When the barman came over and looked at us all in the "who was first" kind of fashion, the guy who came third jumped in and ordered a huge list of drinks. starting with 2 pints of tennants, hen poured he then said and a G&T, when the was poured, he would add another drink, and carried on like this till he had about 9 drinks. knob.

In situations like that, when you see the barperson come over you either put your finger/hand up or nod your head if you were first or point to the guy that was waiting before you.

Oh and say the words "Were you Fuck!!" when you get a cock butting in.

Kids on Xbox Live :swearing:

No, it's fine if you persecute me relentlessly with the reflexes of a meth fiend but could you please shut the fuck up? :up:

The little cunts that shout "Vote to skip, vote to skip, vote to skip!" on MW2. Fuck off cuntwhistle. I'll fucking decide if I'm going to vote to skip. Now shut the fuck up. :swearing:

Even if I'm not particularly fond of the map, I don't vote just to spite the little fuckers.

Finding a flat that I love, and offering to take a two year least a minimum if they would hold the place until the end of May.

I get told "oh, you have first refusal but we want you to take it at the end of april and we need your mum to sign a contract so that if you can't make a payment, she'll pay it..." FUCK OFF I'm bloody 22, I fucking know how to handle my bloody finances and I WORK FULL TIME! I've offered them references from both previous employers, and from my university but ooooh noooo I'm a student therefore must want to pish my money up against a fucking brick wall.

They also looked at me as if I want to hide a family of immigrants when I said I wanted a two bedroomed flat. "oh we only have a license for two people..." yes dipshit, but I want a fucking games room so I don't have a playstation and wii in the living room. Why is that so unbelieveable??

GRRR

Being a student is like having AIDS, no one wants to fucking touch you. :swearing:

So bollocks to that place and it's back to the drawing board.

The little cunts that shout "Vote to skip, vote to skip, vote to skip!" on MW2. Fuck off cuntwhistle. I'll fucking decide if I'm going to vote to skip. Now shut the fuck up. :swearing:

Even if I'm not particularly fond of the map, I don't vote just to spite the little fuckers.

MW2 is just Halo 3 all over again. Mute. Mute. Mute. I'm muting half the fucking population!

Finding a flat that I love... So bollocks to that place and it's back to the drawing board.

Flat hunting is the worst thing in the world. It's always 5 bad apples to 1 good apple! You'll find the right flat eventually!! Good luck!

My boiler is doing my head in.

Yesterday morning = hot water.

Last night when I was getting ready to go out = no hot water.

Reset button pressed = nothing.

Reset button pressed at 3.30am when I got in = hot water.

Why could it not have worked when it was supposed to?!?!

my old flat was like that. i pretty much never had a one flusher. i wonder how many hours of my life i wasted battering my jobbies to death with toilet paper.....

my mate still lives there and its good fun to save a nice greasy number for him and not tell him when it doesnt flush........and leave....

my old flat was like that. i pretty much never had a one flusher. i wonder how many hours of my life i wasted battering my jobbies to death with toilet paper.....

my mate still lives there and its good fun to save a nice greasy number for him and not tell him when it doesnt flush........and leave....

That's not very nice. He probably has to break their back with a toilet brush. :down: