aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Mine is a bastard for that too. I like American bogs, they flush like space loos!! Wissssssh, shit gone into the void. :up:

Also, you;re dropping right into the water, minimising arsehang and therefore enabling you to drop some monster logs. :up:

In fact, maybe that's why they need the extra horsepower.

Wierd that all the cubicles have big gaps in them though that mean it's easy for folk to look in and see you shitting/masturbating. :down:

I like aeroplane bogs. It's like a dyson vacuum. I believe if you were sat on it whilst flushing, you'd get sucked right down the shitter, and shot out into the sky. 'Cos that's what they do with mid-air poo, right? Just fire it out into the sea/countryside/France?

Billy Connolly had a joke about that. He had an invention called the Jobby Wheecher which flung your shite into the sea, a fish then ate your shite, the fish got caught, you ate the fish, you get on a plane and the process starts all over again.

Sitting taking a shit in Amsterdam airport once, I heard the guy in the cubicle next to me making straining noise, then a large *plop* followed by [texan-accent]Ooooooh yeeeaaah[/texan-accent]

He finished around the same time as me and looked like an oil baron out of Dallas. What a guy.

True story.

Pet hates: Keratosis.

I like aeroplane bogs. It's like a dyson vacuum. I believe if you were sat on it whilst flushing, you'd get sucked right down the shitter, and shot out into the sky. 'Cos that's what they do with mid-air poo, right? Just fire it out into the sea/countryside/France?
Billy Connolly had a joke about that. He had an invention called the Jobby Wheecher which flung your shite into the sea, a fish then ate your shite, the fish got caught, you ate the fish, you get on a plane and the process starts all over again.

Not that far from the truth! Technically what happens is, when the plane lands, the septic tank is emptied by a lorry, and then the lorry takes it to a sewage works. Once it reaches the sewage works, it's processed to remove inorganic materials, and then seperated into liquid waste and solid waste (aka "fecal sludge"). The liquid is cleaned, chemically disinfected, filtered, filtered again and then pumped into the sea. The remaining huge pile of shit is heated up, sterilsed and compressed into giant "Fecal Cakes" and then sold to farmers to use as fertiliser. The farmer spreads your shit over the crops. You buy the crops. Eat the crops. Get on a plane.... :up:

Not that far from the truth! Technically what happens is, when the plane lands, the septic tank is emptied by a lorry, and then the lorry takes it to a sewage works. Once it reaches the sewage works, it's processed to remove inorganic materials, and then seperated into liquid waste and solid waste (aka "fecal sludge"). The liquid is cleaned, chemically disinfected, filtered, filtered again and then pumped into the sea. The remaining huge pile of shit is heated up, sterilsed and compressed into giant "Fecal Cakes" and then sold to farmers to use as fertiliser. The farmer spreads your shit over the crops. You buy the crops. Eat the crops. Get on a plane.... :up:

You know your shit

Yup, seen this several times over in life. It's a hiding to nothing, your best bet is to cut loose. It's their choice.

Yeah, that's the logical choice but I know that I'm gonna stick with her anyway, pleading for her to at least show some restraint, if not stop.

It's hard not to sound hypocritical too, with my own experiences with recreational substances but I don't think she understands that I'm warning her because I know what I'm talking about. As you said, hiding to nothing...

Yeah, that's the logical choice but I know that I'm gonna stick with her anyway, pleading for her to at least show some restraint, if not stop.

It's hard not to sound hypocritical too, with my own experiences with recreational substances but I don't think she understands that I'm warning her because I know what I'm talking about. As you said, hiding to nothing...

You already know that ain't gonna happen, save yourself a world of unnecessary dramatics and bail. Don't let her drag you down with her, nobody's worth it...

:down:

Yep, you've pretty much got to let them make their own mistakes when it comes to shite like drugs and hopefully be there for them when they need it.

• Upvote 1

Fuck veg. I'm sticking to frozen processed food. Marginally less turds in a birds eye fish finger. Marginally.

Fuck veg. I'm sticking to frozen processed food. Marginally less turds in a birds eye fish finger. Marginally.

Don't get me started on fish fingers. I used to work in a fish factory in Fraserburgh. I know what goes in those fucking things. I don't want to go into the whole story, but I can guarantee it's all offal. Eyes, scales, intestines etc. You know when they fillet the fish? Where do you think it's head, tail and all the guts go? Well, this bloke can tell you.

_42021788_captain_203jpg.jpg

I suppose Bird'sEye Fish Fingers are just the sea-bassed equivalent of the Walls pork sausage.

Pun!

My pet hate is transport in Aberdeen/shire. When you go to other similar sized cities around Europe you realize how shit it is. Buses, roads, trains, it's all a shambles here!

DHL. They need to change their "next day" service to "we'll charge you next day, we'll promise you next day, but then we will fanny about with your item, even though it has been a 10 minute drive away from you, for 8 bloody hours, then try and deliver it to you when you are at work the following day" erm, service.

Bastards.

Bastards who chuck rubbish straight on the ground when there is a bin a metre away.

Disgusting fuckwits who feel the need to clear their throats every five fucking second and just spit it anywhere and everywhere.

People who have the subtlety of an air raid siren. I.e pulling punts oot their arse in front of me. Farting on the bus.

Complete lack of personal hygeine.

All this morning on the same bus journey. It's going to be a shit day.

Disgusting fuckwits who feel the need to clear their throats every five fucking second and just spit it anywhere and everywhere.

I've got a bit of a cold at the moment, and if it's a choice betwenn spitting or swallowing, I'm going to spit every time.

nae on a bus though, gadz min.