aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Banks. Banks are still twats. It's actually impossible to open a bank account without a passport or drivers license. It is. Anyone who says otherwise is pure lying. After years of putting it off, my passport form is finally ready to go, but shit knows how I'm going to pay for it when my accounts blocked, because my ID is insufficient, again, for the 4th or 5th time.

I didn't even want a new bank account, but they got all salesman on me when I was in there putting money into the missis' account. The lass was convinced she could get me registered with the minimal ID I have. So the account was opened, closed my shite Nationwide account because they wouldn't even give me a poxy Electron. Then my new account gets locked down, all because the cuntbitch isn't so booksmart on company protocol, and didn't really confirm the documents with head office, which I didn't know about.

Found out the hard way too, buying stuff in a supermarket, and getting the DECLINED noise, with a big queue of people. Utterly embarrassing.

Not to worry though. Mammoth complaint letter is ready to go, where I just slagged of how shit she is at her job for about 2 pages, but fairly eloquently. The next letter will be written in turd ink.

Rude old people!!!

GRRRRRR a bunch of fucking coffin dodgers who join a queue didn't expect to have to wait for their drinks (dumbfucks) and are mumpy, rude shits to me when I get round to their order. One was walking back and fore checking to see where his drink order was in the queue, well I'm bloody sorry but if you don't want to fucking wait then don't join a queue, simple as.

One wrinkly fat bitch told me to remind her never to visit again, aye sure thing love, next time I see you I'll boot you up the arse and explain to your dementia-fucked brain that you hate our store because you had to wait 5 minutes for a coffee. It's not as if I push a bloody button and the coffee comes out ready made, the whole thing is made fresh in front of you.

Hope she fell and broke a hip on the way out :swearing:

Rude old people!!!

GRRRRRR a bunch of fucking coffin dodgers who join a queue didn't expect to have to wait for their drinks (dumbfucks) and are mumpy, rude shits to me when I get round to their order. One was walking back and fore checking to see where his drink order was in the queue, well I'm bloody sorry but if you don't want to fucking wait then don't join a queue, simple as.

One wrinkly fat bitch told me to remind her never to visit again, aye sure thing love, next time I see you I'll boot you up the arse and explain to your dementia-fucked brain that you hate our store because you had to wait 5 minutes for a coffee. It's not as if I push a bloody button and the coffee comes out ready made, the whole thing is made fresh in front of you.

Hope she fell and broke a hip on the way out :swearing:

Where is it you work out of interest..?

Flosta? Cafe Hero? Tindersocks?

(I didn't mean to edit your post by the way, sorry, I pressed Edit instead of Quote and hit post before I noticed. Damn these new found powers. Damn them all to hell)

Hahaha the power is going to your head!!! You got it on the first one, well done *claps*

Guest Gladstone
Mods removing my avatar despite the same image being freely available on Amazon, Tesco (!) and in just about every record shop in eth country since 1969. :down:
Ahh, my replacement I see. Use them wisely

Are these two posts linked?

Lucky - tell me you didn't remove his avatar - I loved that avatar.

Guest Gladstone
No.

Och, I was going to offer to fight Lucky to put it back on. I'm confident I could take him, but you look like a mean, dirty fighter, so I'm nae going to mess.

I think his avatar was disgusting.