aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

The fuss the local media here in England make of a wee bit of hail, wind, rain, sleet and snow. I mean BBC flagship news programme spent five minutes talking to a man about how are Norfolk council going to grit the roads. It was their lead story... 'ooh ooh beware there's some nasty weather on the way' jesus h christ!

small dogs....holy fuck i cannot begin to describe the unbridled hatred that coarses through me when i see one of those little fuck maggots.i just want to kick them all through a ceiling fan.

oh, and tossers with oversized umbrellas who refuse to give up an inch of space on the pavement. at times i sometimes think that setting fire to their face might be an overreaction, then i remember....they are wearing a suit so there is a 90% chance he pays for sex with little boys.

and finally, bifidis actiregularis , what a load of utter cock

• Upvote 1

Gary: Tank Commander.

I've had knobrot funnier than this utter pish, and it means I've got to wait an extra half hour to lech over Lizzie Greenwood-Hughes. Boo.

Holy shit yes. I live in halls with a bunch of girls who think this is the most hilarious thing ever. It makes me want to slap them in the face with Arrested Development and CYE boxsets until they they understand what funny is.