aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Worse still is the addition of 'your'

So it becomes "you've got your Lampards and your Gerrards"

... Sorry, whose? ...mine!? Oh thanks. But I only wanted one.

The 'your' thing is annoying, but not in the same league as the original poast.

'Aston Villa are a good team, but I just don't think that they can compete regularly with the Chelseas, The Man Uniteds and the Arsenals of this world.' You mean Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal.

Another one is 'at this present moment in time'. Urgh

Superfuckinginstafuckingmonkeytilt

Some skanky bitch taking all my clean washing out of the machine in the laundrette. The cycle had been finished for 5 minutes, I was on my way to the building and arrive to find it all stuffed in a bag... I don't know where that dirty bint's hands have been, so asked her to pay for another load because what she did was bloody disgusting - for all I know she could have been fingering herself before she decided to do laundry and not washed her hands, or gone for a piss and got some of it on her hand whilst wiping...

It wasn't as if it had been lying in the machine for ages, she could have waited a few more minutes before deciding it was perfectly acceptable to handle a complete strangers underwear etc... FUCK I HATE STUDENTS, even if I am one.

She ran out when I explained just how rude and disgusting it was to do what she did, cow. :swearing:

• Upvote 5

Some skanky bitch taking all my clean washing out of the machine in the laundrette. The cycle had been finished for 5 minutes, I was on my way to the building and arrive to find it all stuffed in a bag... I don't know where that dirty bint's hands have been, so asked her to pay for another load because what she did was bloody disgusting - for all I know she could have been fingering herself before she decided to do laundry and not washed her hands, or gone for a piss and got some of it on her hand whilst wiping...

It wasn't as if it had been lying in the machine for ages, she could have waited a few more minutes before deciding it was perfectly acceptable to handle a complete strangers underwear etc... FUCK I HATE STUDENTS, even if I am one.

She ran out when I explained just how rude and disgusting it was to do what she did, cow. :swearing:

How do I give reputation points? I fucking love this poast. Top swearing, missus

Braindead dipshits who go around saying stuff like "fail" and "for the win" without a hint of irony. Fuck off back to the internet with your shit, you worthless oxygen-thieving fuckhole. You think you're cool because you use some geeky internet slang when you're talking to people in the flesh? You're not. You're a vapid single-cell lifeform with a head like a blackhole and no clue whatsoever how to interact with actual human begins.

Say that shit around me and you're getting a punch. Ummm, well no. I probably won't punch you, I'll maybe glare at you instead. Or moan about it on the internet.

*sobs*

The obligatory 'friend of girlfriend' who's always a total cunt.
Agreed.

Btisih Airways strikes. Fucking cunts.

Meant to go to London for all expenses paid booze-up with work tomorrow. Meant to be fly to Dubai on Tues 22nd. The cunts decide its time for a strike. So have to re-arrange Dubai flights. Get them re-arranged Aberdeen to Heathrow then Heathrow to Dubai on Friday morning. Considering I'll be in London anyway, migt as well just get Heathrow to Dubai flight. But I can't. Cos it was a transfer, and not getting on the Aberdeen flight would cancel the connecting one. So cos of these cunts whinging on for a year, I'm missing my awesome London Xmas party-booze-mania, despite the fact it's perfectly feasible for me to do both.

Seriously fucking angry.