aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

There was a gorgeous girl at my old work that I used to be quite besotted with, in a physical sense at least. One staff night out she turns up wearing a T Shirt with Iron Maiden's "Number of the Beast" album cover on it. Now, I had previously thought of her as a more of an R&B fan, frequenting horrible places like Espionage and what not (which was of course the reason I hadn't yet invited her back to my place) but here she comes strolling into the Wild Boar with a fucking Maiden T Shirt! Now is my chance! I stroll up to her with what's got to be the best chat up line she's ever heard....

"Woe to you, oh earth and sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath because he knows the time is short......."

"Hi Duncan" (slightly scared expression)

"Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast....."

"what are you on about?"

"..for it is a human number"

(Stunned silence)

"...its number is six hundred and sixty six"

"What?!"

"Maiden!" (pointing directly at her tits)

"What?!"

Managed to explain myself and ascertain that she didn't even know Iron Maiden was a real band before she called the police. So yeah, fuck nerd chic. Real nerd is where the sex is at.

Lurpak "Spreadable"

No it isn't.

Girls prefer Cannibal Corpse lyrics, try that next time.

Pet hate: AIDS.

can't stand it.

It's the same when you actually live in England. London gets a bit of snow and the city comes to a hault, and they are saying they've lost 10's of millions of pounds due to lack of productivity, or some wank, whilst everywhere else in England seems to be coping fine.

I hate London. What a shit heap. They should just cut it out and let it sink, and we'll just have a big lake in the South East.

It's the same when you actually live in England. London gets a bit of snow and the city comes to a hault, and they are saying they've lost 10's of millions of pounds due to lack of productivity, or some wank, whilst everywhere else in England seems to be coping fine.

I hate London. What a shit heap. They should just cut it out and let it sink, and we'll just have a big lake in the South East.

It's amazing the billions of pounds that are lost by a couple of days of snow compared to the billions of pounds deficit in the budget. Let's all work for one weekend or an extra hour a day for a week and sort out the whole financial mess.

Topical.....and leads to a current pet hate of mine just now...

SMILEY SMILEY SMILEY Jo from South Shields.....AHHHHHH SHUT UP!!!

Also no heating in our hallway and toilets of our new work building.......fffffreeezing

I know a Jo from South Shields. I'm going to tell her you hate her. She'll come round and do your windows in. I know vaguely where you live, sort of.

Incidentally, what are you talking about? Who is SMILEY SMILEY SMILEY Jo from South Shields?

There was a gorgeous girl at my old work that I used to be quite besotted with, in a physical sense at least. One staff night out she turns up wearing a T Shirt with Iron Maiden's "Number of the Beast" album cover on it. Now, I had previously thought of her as a more of an R&B fan, frequenting horrible places like Espionage and what not (which was of course the reason I hadn't yet invited her back to my place) but here she comes strolling into the Wild Boar with a fucking Maiden T Shirt! Now is my chance! I stroll up to her with what's got to be the best chat up line she's ever heard....

"Woe to you, oh earth and sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath because he knows the time is short......."

"Hi Duncan" (slightly scared expression)

"Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast....."

"what are you on about?"

"..for it is a human number"

(Stunned silence)

"...its number is six hundred and sixty six"

"What?!"

"Maiden!" (pointing directly at her tits)

"What?!"

Managed to explain myself and ascertain that she didn't even know Iron Maiden was a real band before she called the police. So yeah, fuck nerd chic. Real nerd is where the sex is at.

Lurpak "Spreadable"

No it isn't.

I am positively gutted that I can't give you rep for that.