aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I now know why you're a cock.

I spent most of my life in a state school. My education has very little to do with my being a cock. I mean, you're a total total unremitting cunt but I can gather from your response that you never went to that school?

You get pricks wherever you go, Teabags.

NB; I don't equate being a cunt with being unlikeble necessarily. Though in your case I do.

My education has very little to do with my being a cock.
Yas. That makes it official.

Can I re-direct you to here: http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/technical-problems/56786-username-change-pleeease.html

I've prepared the post for you. Save you typing it. Just highlight, CTRL+C then CTRL+V.

Can I please have my username changed to Nefarious Cock. kthxbai.

• Upvote 2

Can I re-direct you to here: http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/technical-problems/56786-username-change-pleeease.html

I've prepared the post for you. Save you typing it. Just highlight, CTRL+C then CTRL+V.

While I'm very much anti-private schooling as well, you're making a total tit of yrself here. It's more elitist to judge a person because of their educational background than it is to attend a private school. In my opinion, anyway.

What the fuck is your problem with me? We have had virtually no interaction on this board or otherwise. Trolling wanker.

Now so full of evil a hell mouth has opened in it:

BBC News - City road closed after hole opens

Amazing. Does anyone who lives on George St or thereabouts know Gregor? Probably the most batshit insane lunatic of them all on that street.

He's in his 60's, probably, speaks in a cut-glass southern English accent, has grey hair and is just mental. He's often drunk (naturally) and clips his feet like a horse every now and then, as well as shouting at random folk passing by him. When he's sober, he's a gentleman but when's drunk, he's just a lunatic.

The only thing that really gets me shouting at strangers is drivers with blinkers on. The ones who are either determined never to assist anyone in any way*, or are just too spatially inept to even notice** that if they just slowed down, flashed the lights, and let someone out it would help everyone without slowing them down one bit.

The number of times I see a car waiting to turn right, holding up traffic one way, and car after car after car coming the other way just ploughs on, ignoring them. All it takes is for one to momentarily slow down and wave them across and the whole queue can move on. The kindly driver can then simply speed up a bit and be back where he was. Everyone happy.

* - men

** - women

Actually I also really struggle to remain calm with Ford Ka drivers in general. Every fucking one of them. I'm pretty sure they're 90% hairdressers. 100% incompetent.

The only thing that really gets me shouting at strangers is drivers with blinkers on. The ones who are either determined never to assist anyone in any way*, or are just too spatially inept to even notice** that if they just slowed down, flashed the lights, and let someone out it would help everyone without slowing them down one bit.

The number of times I see a car waiting to turn right, holding up traffic one way, and car after car after car coming the other way just ploughs on, ignoring them. All it takes is for one to momentarily slow down and wave them across and the whole queue can move on. The kindly driver can then simply speed up a bit and be back where he was. Everyone happy.

* - men

** - women

Actually I also really struggle to remain calm with Ford Ka drivers in general. Every fucking one of them. I'm pretty sure they're 90% hairdressers. 100% incompetent.

Something similar is when your on a duel carriage way and you spot someone wanting to turn left onto the road, you move over to let them and no other fucker does even though the overtaking lane is empty and there is absolutely nothing in the horizon, it only takes two seconds to pop on the indicator, move over and allow the car onto the road, you don't have to slow down and can move back once you have passed them.

I've got a few driving ones now I'm commuting every day. First up are people who cycle on the North Deeside Road in rush hour at night, not really a hate as much more of a what the fuck are you doing!? They must be mental, and I don't mean the ones that cycle from Aberdeen to Cults or anywhere within the city limits. But the ones that go past Culter. Nutters.

A few days ago I was driving into town just after 6 and as I came round the blind corner just before Culter (with 2 solid white lines so no-one should be crossing into the other lane for any reason) I found myself staring into the headlights of a big 4x4 on my side of the road as it overtook a cyclist gamely trying to get up the hill in the dark. Scared the piss out of me. OK, that's the driver of the 4x4's fault, but the cyclist is nuts to begin with.

Last night leaving Culter I got stuck in a big queue of traffic as everyone was well behaved and sat behind a cyclist again trying to get up the hill in the dark, once we got round the corner we were all able to ease past him but it must have pretty daunting for the poor guy. Here he is breaking himself (it looked like he was working hard) to get up the hill and to add to the pressure he's got the light from 5 or 6 headlights right on his arse.

Anyway, more on a hate trip and another one from last night, people who don't use their full beams on an unlit single carriageway then drive really slowly. How the fuck can I see what the road's doing in front of you so I know it's safe to overtake? That was a Ka driver as well.

Also people who just don't commit at roundabouts, you're adding 10 minutes to everyone's journey by sitting there waiting for a gap big enough to fit your little car into. You're only turning left and there's two lanes, you could have gone in the first 30 seconds quite safely. Used to be you failed your driving test for such behaviour.

Oh and traffic lights on the North Deeside Road at rush hour. Stay green you fucksticks.

I've got a few driving ones now I'm commuting every day. First up are people who cycle on the North Deeside Road in rush hour at night, not really a hate as much more of a what the fuck are you doing!? They must be mental, and I don't mean the ones that cycle from Aberdeen to Cults or anywhere within the city limits. But the ones that go past Culter. Nutters.

A few days ago I was driving into town just after 6 and as I came round the blind corner just before Culter (with 2 solid white lines so no-one should be crossing into the other lane for any reason) I found myself staring into the headlights of a big 4x4 on my side of the road as it overtook a cyclist gamely trying to get up the hill in the dark. Scared the piss out of me. OK, that's the driver of the 4x4's fault, but the cyclist is nuts to begin with.

Last night leaving Culter I got stuck in a big queue of traffic as everyone was well behaved and sat behind a cyclist again trying to get up the hill in the dark, once we got round the corner we were all able to ease past him but it must have pretty daunting for the poor guy. Here he is breaking himself (it looked like he was working hard) to get up the hill and to add to the pressure he's got the light from 5 or 6 headlights right on his arse.

Anyway, more on a hate trip and another one from last night, people who don't use their full beams on an unlit single carriageway then drive really slowly. How the fuck can I see what the road's doing in front of you so I know it's safe to overtake? That was a Ka driver as well.

Also people who just don't commit at roundabouts, you're adding 10 minutes to everyone's journey by sitting there waiting for a gap big enough to fit your little car into. You're only turning left and there's two lanes, you could have gone in the first 30 seconds quite safely. Used to be you failed your driving test for such behaviour.

Oh and traffic lights on the North Deeside Road at rush hour. Stay green you fucksticks.

A friend of mine used to live in Forfar but work in Altens, pretty daft, but I guess a commute of 45 mins or so.

However, om occasion he would drive to his parents house in Drumoak, then cycle to Altens from there.

For fun.

A continuation of the driving theme...

When I'm on the Dual Carriageway at Balmedie a driver is doing 50 on the right handside lane and has no intention of turning right. Em... are you overtaking or are you just sitting in the wrong lane because you don't have a fucking clue?!

A friend of mine used to live in Forfar but work in Altens, pretty daft, but I guess a commute of 45 mins or so.

However, om occasion he would drive to his parents house in Drumoak, then cycle to Altens from there.

For fun.

I have no problem with cycling for fun, or doing that commute on bike during the daylight. But it just seems a little mad to do it at night. Also, why do it on the road at all when there is a safe, well maintained cycle and footpath that runs parallel on the old railway line?

A continuation of the driving theme...

When I'm on the Dual Carriageway at Balmedie a driver is doing 50 on the right handside lane and has no intention of turning right. Em... are you overtaking or are you just sitting in the wrong lane because you don't have a fucking clue?!

Ah if you really want to get annoyed at that, try driving on the dual carriageway to Westhills :swearing:

I have no problem with cycling for fun, or doing that commute on bike during the daylight. But it just seems a little mad to do it at night. Also, why do it on the road at all when there is a safe, well maintained cycle and footpath that runs parallel on the old railway line?

To carry on the cycling theme.

The fuckwits who cycle from Westhill to Aberdeen and instead of using the brand new cycle path, which tooks months and probably hundreds of thousands of pounds of our council tax to build, continue to cycle on the dual carriageway.:swearing:

Ah, cyclists.

They never fail to inject a little bit of frustration into my commute. One cyclist has the capacity to derail the entirety of Queen Street. The bassist and drummer in my band are avid cyclists and, to be fair to both of them, I have yet to see either swinging all over a single carriageway road as the traffic amasses behind them.

So, some cyclists are dicks. Some are lovely folk who are saving the world one pedal at a time. The ones who are dicks will be getting a passenger door clothesline from me this afternoon.

I think you still can fail it for that?