aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

The track is called "Killing In The Name", OK? Please do not add your own "Of" to the end because it is wrong.

Also - McDonalds & Burger King milkshakes. If I wanted my milkshake to have the consistency of ice-cream I would have just asked for ice-cream. It's a milk shake, I want it to have the consistency of milk. Why serve it in a cup with a straw if it's too thick to go up the straw? Just. Stop it.

The track is called "Killing In The Name", OK? Please do not add your own "Of" to the end because it is wrong.

Win.

Also; people wearing rugby shirts. It's a shit sport for fat people, and the apparel is hideous. At uni I see at least I hundred of these fucking Tarquin-faced cunts every day, and I don't have enough bullets for them all.

I saw one twat the other day with bleachy bits in his hair (wanker), Canterbury trackies (cocksmoker) and a hoody that said 'Gant - Rugger' on it.

Ubertilt.

• Upvote 1

Easy now. Don't brand poncey Rugby Union as all Rugby. Rugby League is great.

I must agree that all types of Rugby Shirts are naff though. Especially the actual replica shirts. They look like an advert break. They didn't used to be. But now they have shirt, sleeve, shorts and collar sponsors. A couple of sides even have what appear to be arse sponsors. Grim.

I hate sponsors on sports shirts. They look well tacky.

NHL is weird for it. All the rinks are named after tha main sponsor. There's sponsors all round the rinks. Every replay or stat on TV is sponsored by someone, for instance, the Lexus Shootout. Or My fav, The Carubba Collision report. "Make the right decision insist on Carruba Collision the official collision repair centre of the Buffalo Sabres." Fucking well funny.

But, at least the players aren't covered in them.

This looks ace:

gaustad.jpg

This looks stupid:

127565927-M.jpg

I hate sponsors on sports shirts. They look well tacky.

NHL is weird for it. All the rinks are named after tha main sponsor. There's sponsors all round the rinks. Every replay or stat on TV is sponsored by someone, for instance, the Lexus Shootout. Or My fav, The Carubba Collision report. "Make the right decision insist on Carruba Collision the official collision repair centre of the Buffalo Sabres." Fucking well funny.

But, at least the players aren't covered in them.

This looks ace:

gaustad.jpg

This looks stupid:

127565927-M.jpg

Yes! Yank sports are good for keeping the jerseys a little sacred. I like how in Hockey, in place of a sponsor, you get an absolutely MASSIVE embroided crest of the team. They're slowly being introduced in the MLS though, so it perhaps its just a matter of time? Hopefully not.

Sponsors on football shirts aren't too bad. Especially if they are worthy organisations. Barca, Villa and even bloody Wednesday have charities on their shirts, purely out of goodwill. Which is nice. Wednesday could really do with the money though, so I'd rather they were sponsored by some online bingo site or e-harmony.com.

Yes! Yank sports are good for keeping the jerseys a little sacred. I like how in Hockey, in place of a sponsor, you get an absolutely MASSIVE embroided crest of the team. They're slowly being introduced in the MLS though, so it perhaps its just a matter of time? Hopefully not.
Exactly. I support the Buffalo Sabres. Whose rink is HSBC Arena, so I'm guessing that's their main sponsor. I couldn't give a fuck about HSBC, so glad it's not allowed anywhere near the jersey.

Hopefully, with 82 games in the regular season, and an average capacity of 18,000 in most teams rinks, and then sponsors everywhere except on the players, there's enough money without having to cover the players in ads. MLS ain't anywhere near as big as NFL, NHL or the NBA. Heck, even the NLL (National Lacrosse League) is probably bigger than the MLS, so that's maybe why.

People who make up nicknames for themselves. This includes anyone with a username ending with -inator or -ie boy. Unacceptable, and makes you look like an utter fucking toolbox.

I am the Sherminator, a sophisticated Sex-Robot sent through time to change the future for one lucky lady.

Turns of phrase like horses for courses, swings and roundabouts, and also when people say something as a statement and put no/non at the end of it to make it into a question. For example: "your going to eat that .. no?" (whilst picking up said foodstuff and putting in mouth) or "You think I'm right about what I just said, non?"

That applies to both spoken and written word.

Turns of phrase like horses for courses, swings and roundabouts, and also when people say something as a statement and put no/non at the end of it to make it into a question. For example: "your going to eat that .. no?" (whilst picking up said foodstuff and putting in mouth) or "You think I'm right about what I just said, non?"

That applies to both spoken and written word.

That is a good one. There are lots of phrases I can't stand. My most recent one was in FourFourTwo a few months back, about that Fabian Delph lad, about how in a couple of years time, he will be compared to "the Lampards and the Gerrards of this world". Man, I just can't stand that phrase. I don't know what it is. It could be that the names are plural, even though they are only referring to two people, individually, which is just baffling and stupid. It could also be that It's just shite and I hate it, and people who usually say it are cock-robbers.