aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

People who pronounce the word sandwich as "sangwich".

Just heard some stupid bint say sangwich in the lift and it was all I could do to stop myself saying "IT'S FUCKING SANDWICH." But then I would have got sacked, so I composed myself.

Actually, the correct pronunciation is 'sammich'. But close enough.

Most folk I know who'd had it have ended up with... flu. :up:

you're right Nev, I'm just starting to feel flu-like symptoms.....it sucks

I also got a regular flu jab in the other arm, and have a gammy left leg at the moment, so, not feeling too chipper.....I'd better be feeling better before chrimbo or will be well pissed off feeling like this!

you're right Nev, I'm just starting to feel flu-like symptoms.....it sucks

I also got a regular flu jab in the other arm, and have a gammy left leg at the moment, so, not feeling too chipper.....I'd better be feeling better before chrimbo or will be well pissed off feeling like this!

You trying out for the part of Tiny Tim or summit?

"Nerd chic". You're fucking 21; take off that stupid bloody cardigan, that "ironic" Iron Maiden t-shirt and those glasses that you don't even need and stop being a fucking wanker.

There was a gorgeous girl at my old work that I used to be quite besotted with, in a physical sense at least. One staff night out she turns up wearing a T Shirt with Iron Maiden's "Number of the Beast" album cover on it. Now, I had previously thought of her as a more of an R&B fan, frequenting horrible places like Espionage and what not (which was of course the reason I hadn't yet invited her back to my place) but here she comes strolling into the Wild Boar with a fucking Maiden T Shirt! Now is my chance! I stroll up to her with what's got to be the best chat up line she's ever heard....

"Woe to you, oh earth and sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath because he knows the time is short......."

"Hi Duncan" (slightly scared expression)

"Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast....."

"what are you on about?"

"..for it is a human number"

(Stunned silence)

"...its number is six hundred and sixty six"

"What?!"

"Maiden!" (pointing directly at her tits)

"What?!"

Managed to explain myself and ascertain that she didn't even know Iron Maiden was a real band before she called the police. So yeah, fuck nerd chic. Real nerd is where the sex is at.

Lurpak "Spreadable"

No it isn't.

• Upvote 2