aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

There is a lassie on facebook who posted an advert in "facebay aberdeen" group

she is trying to sell plect

rum that her boyfriend caught from Noel Gallagher at the recent concert.

REASONABLE OFFERS ONLY!! Noel gallaghers guitar pick from feb 14th high flying birds gig in Aberdeen. PICK UP ONLY

418559_350517038304766_100000394191962_1115011_2060352986_n.jpg

What annoys me is how thick they are trying to sell it!, there no proof of noel using that exact pick haha even tho the girls story

Iv gt pictures in m phone of the concert with him playing the guitar. Date and time easy enuf to check his concert dates!!! Jessica just looking for the right price really aka decent offers!! Then just need to run it past my boyfriend because he caught it so belongs to him

AND! how they aren't naming a a price by putting "reasonable offers only" wtf is a reasonable offer for this like.

trying to get AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE as if it's something special. people have asked for a rough idea for a price to offer them but she is holding out incase its too low/much

FAT COW

369293_100000394191962_1898628700_n.jpg

Pages like this on Facebook and the comments on there genuinely make me feel sick. This guy went to my school, I know that a few people on here probably know him too. It's not even "banter", it's just shit.

One guy posted "If she doesnt put out at 500 i think he shud get to brutally rape her!! blood, shit and piss all over the walls!!! lol"

LOL!!! Hilarious!!! Nobody commented on this, nobody called him up on it, but three people "liked" it. I fucking hate people.

I did plan to type up a big rant but I don't have the energy. I wish I could spell the despairing noise I made upon seeing it.

Surely it is only actually valuable if you caught it yourself? Like, yeah that's the pick he used, but i have a few guitar picks from artists, the only reason i actually kept them is because i either caught them or they gave them to me. In other news, i use the dunlop "yellow eens" too.

Man, I wish I asked her from Tune-Yards if I could have a drumstick or something. Imagine the CA$H!

Pages like this on Facebook and the comments on there genuinely make me feel sick. This guy went to my school, I know that a few people on here probably know him too. It's not even "banter", it's just shit.

One guy posted "If she doesnt put out at 500 i think he shud get to brutally rape her!! blood, shit and piss all over the walls!!! lol"

LOL!!! Hilarious!!! Nobody commented on this, nobody called him up on it, but three people "liked" it. I fucking hate people.

I did plan to type up a big rant but I don't have the energy. I wish I could spell the despairing noise I made upon seeing it.

I'm going to start a page. If I get five hundred likes I'll break out my gimp mask and take a "homosexual sex rules" pill and give him a wild 35 seconds under a grotty 60watt bulb in my cellar. I probably won't, but somebody should.

Just for the fun of it obviously.

Fucking little cunts on NHL 12 quitting because they're losing.

Just about every fucking time I play, as soon as I get a 2 or 3 goal lead, boom, the game suddenly pauses and I know they're about to quit. Then it comes up "You have lost connection to your opponent" Little fucking cunts.

Then I play another game, and get fucking hammered, but I play to the end cos I'm not a complete cunt.

Seriously. 7 games I've played today. First one the guy quit as soon as I was up 3-1, then the next 5 I lost, then I finally get in a game, winning 2-0, then when I score a third, BOOM. Lost connection.

If you cant finish the game, don't start one. You little fucking cunt.

I'm honestly sitting here raging right now.

• Upvote 2

Same on FIFA. I don't think I've ever won a game by having the most goals scored by the final whistle. All my wins are from 3-0 default victories due to quitters. It's ok that it counts as a win, but it's shit that I can't play a full game of football unless it's a loss. It's not about the winning, rather than just playing a good competitive game. I've taken numerous beatings, but rarely ever won a full game.

I've only quit FIFA once, I was playing some Glaswegian guy on it and was just having the worst time. I was playing fantastically but just could not get it in the net, I had like 65% possession but every time I took a shot his keeper saved it or it went wide, and every time he got the ball he just ran up the park and scored. I lost something like 4-0, 3-0, and 4-0 despite being the better player in all the games, by the 4th game I was at boiling point and when he counter-attacked me and scored for the 3rd time I saw red and had to switch the XBox off and TV off and sit in silence for a few minutes until I calmed down.

I'm going to start a page. If I get five hundred likes I'll break out my gimp mask and take a "homosexual sex rules" pill and give him a wild 35 seconds under a grotty 60watt bulb in my cellar. I probably won't, but somebody should.

Just for the fun of it obviously.

The page has hit 500 likes and it has gotten even worse in terms of the comments on there. Since when has a phrase like "leave her cowering in the corner of the shower area a downtrodden and dishelfed ruin of a woman" been amusing and not creepy as fuck? Yes, it's clearly a hypothetical situation, but some of the posts on there are horrific, the deluded fantasies of weekend psychopaths.

Stroopy, I like how you've just clicked like on the attempts at insults/threats they threw at you.

• Upvote 1

What kind of people are these?! That's just plain nasty.

The show of solidarity was appreciated! I figured I could argue till I'm blue in the face, but the fact that they ranted so hard about me shows I pissed them off more than any coherant, logical, well-reasoned argument about why they are all fucking date-rapists in denile.

xx

Same, I have so much I'd like to say in response but it's not worth the hassle.

-edit- Ah, I've been successfully baited.

• Upvote 1