aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Too right. They're all pointless. You could go in with your head kicked off, and they'd just give you some antibiotics and usher you out. They should just be replaced by vending machines.

They just don't give a flying fuck in that place, they just want you out the door as quickly as possible. They don't even bother examining you. I've had doctors in there blatantly lie to me just to get rid of me! Last month I was in because I had had incredible neck pain for a month and my knees were playing up again. He didn't lay one hand on me the whole time, asked me some questions and then told me to change my pillows. Then I asked about my knee, which I was in seeing him about twice last year, and I was told they'd refer me to physio, but they didn't. He actually refused to examine me saying I hadn't responded to the letter I'd been sent from Woolmanhill. I said I didn't get a letter, that's why I was back and he just didn't believe me, wouldn't even look at my knee and told me to go to the front desk and tell them to send the letter again. So I did, and while I was asked for a change of address form as I'd just moved house. And she said "Oh well you've moved outside our catchment area now so we can't treat you here, you'll have to find another doctor near where you live". I grudgingly said fine, OK, but can you at least send me out that letter again? "No" she said. So I argued with her, until she grudgingly wrote my new address down on a post-it and said she'd at least get the letter sent out. Which still hasn't come, so I presume she didn't bother.

Absolute hell hole.

Though my new doctor seems just as bad. I filled in the online registration form, which it said on there you can do then when you come in for your first appointment you just need to sign it. Then I phoned today to book an appointment and she said "you're not registered". And I said I registered online yesterday. And she said "We don't have an online registration". And I'm like, well you do, because I've just spent 10 minutes filling it in, and also a health survey. And she says "Oh, well, we normally tell people not to use the online thing, because you need to show proof of address before you can register".

So what's the point in the online registration exactly?!

And breathe....

People who can't see over their steering wheels. What the fuck?

Old grannies, boy racers and numerous amount of girls peering through the gap in their steering wheel. Sit up or get a booster seat you morons.

First one to slate me on this point gets killed...

I deliberately bought a car that allows me to see over the wheel.

• Upvote 1

Guest idol_wild

People who eat really loudly, and with their mouth open. And then try to speak to me mid-chew, because they just can't face life without having to fucking speak. Even when they are fueling their body!

just can't face life without having to fucking speak.
I hate them. Fucking idle chit chat cunts.

Some of it is beyond mundane. Like talking about the weather every morning is mundane, but I can see some sense of purpose aside from the fact that your life is shit and you have nothing of any worth to speak about, but the same cunt I always rant about goes above and beyond the call of duty. Check this example.

Comes in after lunch. He's been gone 10 minutes. He walks in and goes.

"Hiya. Y'alright Dave? Dave? Y'alright?"

What the fuck could have happened in those 10 minutes that I wouldn't be alright? I've been with you the last 4 fucking hours, and I was fine. I am still fine. If you think something's up, its because I'm reading something. Something more interesting than your inane pish like "it's a nice day out there" or "I just went to Marks & Spencers. Fancied a change LOL". What change is that, fuck-o? A different type of bread for your sandwich. A longer walk in the sunshine? Jesus, you're fucking breaking barriers with that one. I'll just stop everything I'm doing and you can spew forth drivel about your longer walk for some food and I'm sure it'll make my day happier. And why do you need to know anyway? You repeated the question, like you NEED to know that I'm alright. When I say "yes" you're happy enough to forget about the whole thing. Could you not continue your fucking day without me telling you that I'm alright? Was it really grating at you that I might not be alright?

Fucking fuck.

Stories like that make me glad that no-one in my office talks.

I walk in at 9. "Morning". Sit at desk. Insert earphones.

1pm - earphones out. "I'm off to lunch".

2pm - back at desk. Earphones in. No need for greeting.

5pm - earphones out. "Right. That's me off. See you tomorrow."

8 hours. 12 words. Ye cannae beat it.

Guest idol_wild

Some of it is beyond mundane. Like talking about the weather every morning is mundane, but I can see some sense of purpose aside from the fact that your life is shit and you have nothing of any worth to speak about, but the same cunt I always rant about goes above and beyond the call of duty. Check this example.

What the fuck could have happened in those 10 minutes that I wouldn't be alright? I've been with you the last 4 fucking hours, and I was fine. I am still fine. If you think something's up, its because I'm reading something. Something more interesting than your inane pish like "it's a nice day out there" or "I just went to Marks & Spencers. Fancied a change LOL". What change is that, fuck-o? A different type of bread for your sandwich. A longer walk in the sunshine? Jesus, you're fucking breaking barriers with that one. I'll just stop everything I'm doing and you can spew forth drivel about your longer walk for some food and I'm sure it'll make my day happier. And why do you need to know anyway? You repeated the question, like you NEED to know that I'm alright. When I say "yes" you're happy enough to forget about the whole thing. Could you not continue your fucking day without me telling you that I'm alright? Was it really grating at you that I might not be alright?

Fucking fuck.

Woah...wait. Your name is Dave?

One learns something new every day.

Fucking fuck.

Dave, are you ok?

• Upvote 1

Guest idol_wild

I'm getting all my current pet hates out this week. It's the week of hate. And shouting:

Morbidly obese people who take up the entire width of a pavement/corridor/walkway without any consideration for the fact they are causing a bit of a build up of pedestrian traffic because nobody can manoeuvre past them.

Eat a fucking salad, you lunchbox.