aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I hate the fact that I did not become a student when I was younger. Then I might be able to move on from the job I've got just now. I'm fed up seeing jobs that I could do very well, and having 20 years expertise in the field, and the damn requirement is a degree to get the job. Arse!!! I am surrounded by degree holders and to be frank, they are shite at their job. F*cking f*ck the swotty f*ckers and they are all staff!!! the f*ckers!!

Now I'm not saying all degree holders are shite at their job, just the ones around here!!!:popcorn:

Well done (,) guys! You spotted my cleverly placed intentional mistakes. Brownie points for you both as i apparently need to spray my love juice in other peoples faces before your own.

B+ Good use of sarcasm, John, that was slightly ruined by the unintentional irony!

I hate the fact that I did not become a student when I was younger. Then I might be able to move on from the job I've got just now. I'm fed up seeing jobs that I could do very well, and having 20 years expertise in the field, and the damn requirement is a degree to get the job. Arse!!! I am surrounded by degree holders and to be frank, they are shite at their job. F*cking f*ck the swotty f*ckers and they are all staff!!! the f*ckers!!

Now I'm not saying all degree holders are shite at their job, just the ones around here!!!:popcorn:

If you're finding it hard to progress and it's really important to you, have you considered doing a degree part-time or on a distance learning basis?

I've read your pretentious babble in a certain cd review. You're in no position to complain about airy-fairy language sir.

Although - indeed - 'thus' alone would have sufficed. But hey, it's just the internet.

Well that's good, seeing as I wasn't complaining about "airy-fairy" language; it was more that the two words mean the same thing and it sort of didn't make sense. Thanks for reading my pretentious babble though.

Pet hate is peope with no sense of perspective and who are too self-involved. I also hate being accused of being lazy.

Why on earth would anyone want to be a student politician? That's like combing two hated classes into one. You might as well get a part-time job as a traffic warden just to round yourself off nicely.

The greatest reason I've found to hat traffic wardens thus far is that they get paid about 24 grand a year (plus bonuses) to work only at the airport and the occasional football game. CUNTS!

The greatest reason I've found to hat traffic wardens thus far is that they get paid about 24 grand a year (plus bonuses) to work only at the airport and the occasional football game. CUNTS!

As a non-car owner that annoys me too but I'd imagine if you owned a car and lived in my street you'd prefer if they were permanently in those locations.

As a non-car owner that annoys me too but I'd imagine if you owned a car and lived in my street you'd prefer if they were permanently in those locations.

True, but owning a car and residing in a quiet cul-de-sac in Inverurie before I move to a street where there are no signs or markings prohibiting, limiting or charging for parking helps... as does the free parking at work...

True, but owning a car and residing in a quiet cul-de-sac in Inverurie before I move to a street where there are no signs or markings prohibiting, limiting or charging for parking helps... as does the free parking at work...

YOU FREELOADING HOBBITS make me support the Mordor party I'm afraid. All hail Sauron :devil:

'Student Wankers' by Peter and the Test Tube Babies, taken from 'The Loud Blaring Punk Rock' LP -

See those student wankers walking down the street,

their clothes so smart and clean, their hair well kept and neat.

Who wants to die with knowledge you can't use ?

spend all day quoting Freud, but can't do up their shoes.

Student Wankers, repeat a few times

See those student wankers in the student bar,

complaining to each other other that their grants don't go far.

With their silly student ties and their silly student scarves,

drinking draught real ale not in pints but halves.

Student Wankers, repeat a few times

:rockon:

Why on earth would anyone want to be a student politician? That's like combing two hated classes into one. You might as well get a part-time job as a traffic warden just to round yourself off nicely.

I imagine it makes the CV look good. I suppose that's a good reason in a sense, but I'd rather they became a student politician to actually improve the University and not because it 'looks good'. I used to totally grill those fuckers when they used to canvas me and they'd 'um' and 'ah' pretty quickly. It was always the ruddy cheeked, rugby top types too.The ones who were scraping a 2:2 before their Dad found them a job.

They can shove their Refreshers and Fruit Salads up their arse.

I'm a student and I'm a right lazy cunt. Fortunately I'm good at teh pokerz so don't need to have a real job :-)

Got into The Oooob this morning to be accosted by a long-haired ginger cunt and an ugly Englishman with painted faces running around like children, enacting a sword fight. I have been 'invited' to vote in student elections twice already, despite the fact that I declined the first time.

I honestly have no idea why people think that student politics matters. It is a ridiculous concept. And these Tarquin-faced twats wearing fancy dress and trying to get me to vote for them can go stick my vote right up their parper, the chinless wankers.

PS. Just thought I'd share this: John W is far more handsome than I imagined. Saw that photo of you in the stalking thread :swoon:

PPS. I'm not a homosexualist but I will make an exception for you.

• Upvote 1

I have Nothing against students that go to classes and do what they are supposed to. But students that constantly drop out suck. Whats the point? Just get a job. I also dont have issue with students getting drunk, it doesnt make a difference if you're a student or not, people like to drink.

I hate people who think that they are awesome cause they are in a band when infact their band is a load of shit.

Also pedantic, arrogant dickheads who speak to you like something they've stepped in and act as if their opinion is fact and not opinion. Fuck off!

Guest idol_wild
I hate people who think that they are awesome cause they are in a band when infact their band is a load of shit.

Also pedantic, arrogant dickheads who speak to you like something they've stepped in and act as if their opinion is fact and not opinion. Fuck off!

That was intentional irony, right?